My new trailer

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I finally got a new trailer. Its a 28 foot Continental Victory Lane Custom. Now the fun starts getting it ready for sleds and quads. I'll be adding all the goodies over time. I need a couple of snow and mud stickers to start.

Attachments

• HPIM1052.jpg
    HPIM1052.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 298
  • HPIM1053.jpg
    HPIM1053.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 292
  • HPIM1054.jpg
    HPIM1054.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 296
  • HPIM1055.jpg
    HPIM1055.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 288
  • HPIM1056.jpg
    HPIM1056.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 288
  • HPIM1057.jpg
    HPIM1057.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 295
  • HPIM1058.jpg
    HPIM1058.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 292

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It's far to clean! get some mud or some snow or something inside of it!.

Nice rig!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice Trailer,matches my truck LOL!
catmando!

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah just need some polaris sleds in there to make it look real sharp
Ya, that will dirty it up, j/k. It`s alittle late in the year for a trailer, everyone is going to be using decks soon. But its a Nice looking trailer, what did it cost?

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice trailer I bought a new on as well. Just starting to get it ready with all the goodies for quadding and sledding for next year.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice trailer for sure. Are you sleeping in it at the summer Snow and Mud ride. Couple of bunks and rig it up

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Nice trailer there SumX!! Looks like lots of room for goodies. You'll have to try and keep the Yammies out of there though... wouldn't want to bend an axle from all that weight:D
You planning another trip to the mountains yet this year? I'm hoping to get one more in first week of april.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Nice trailer there SumX!! Looks like lots of room for goodies. You'll have to try and keep the Yammies out of there though... wouldn't want to bend an axle from all that weight:D
You planning another trip to the mountains yet this year? I'm hoping to get one more in first week of april.

I doo have a couple buds with yammies hence the reason I got the heavy duty axles and 16" wheels. I know it was an added expence to haul yammies but sometimes a friendship is worth its weight in iron.
First week in April might work for me. Where are you heading?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Let Me Give You A Hint As To The First Addition To The Inside Of The Trailer...................... Install At Least 8 Foldup Drink Holders All Around The Inside Of The Trailer, Especially Near The Doors..... I Got Mine All At Princess Auto, And I Think They Were About $3 Or $4 Each........ Sure Saves When Trying To Dress Or Just Sittin' Inside The Trailer Have A Cool One, Before Loading Etc.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Nice, just a tip if your upgrading stuff in the trailer I have learned from mistakes. Use Stainless screws, and don't use anything that will rust, even stuff with a thin coat of paint or powdercoat. I have had things rusting inside my trailer from the broom holders to the screws I used, so be aware, don't cheap out. The metal stuff doesn't last more than 2 years and your replacing it.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Ya, that will dirty it up, j/k. It`s alittle late in the year for a trailer, everyone is going to be using decks soon. But its a Nice looking trailer, what did it cost?

I would like a sled deck someday too but I needed the trailer worse. Most of my summer is spent quadding and hauling the kids to M/X races. I also have a vintage car that needs the odd ride. The trailer came up from Denver and I got it for a song.

Top Bottom