My little snow and mudder's birthday party

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy b-day little mudder. I wish you all the fun in the world, even though I am a little late.... ;)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she just scrolled through the thread again and went whoa! hee hee cool.

Mom's daughter

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKIE!!!!
your such an awesome sister and I love you! YOUR now a teenager...oh no, watch out. just kidding..:)

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just hope my little snow and mudder is going to be into fishin and hunting like her dad when she becomes a teen!!! I think I need to get out of the city though.... Any property around your place for sale!!!:d

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just hope my little snow and mudder is going to be into fishin and hunting like her dad when she becomes a teen!!! I think I need to get out of the city though.... Any property around your place for sale!!!:d

Yup. Great little red neck community :da few places are for sale here. How much land are you looking at?

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. Great little red neck community :da few places are for sale here. How much land are you looking at?

I cant really move because of my job, the wife is a teacher so she could. That being said I am always looking for some sort of property to invest in for under 100,000(something to look foward too when I retire in 50 years). Having a hard time finding it though, we almost had a sweet spot on Huron Lake in ON for 60,000, Called back the next day and it was sold:(... I work for an airline so destination isn't a problem.

P.S. I was reading a another thread about the found 100 and you mention Tatum. Thats my wifes name aswell I ll have to tell her theres more of them out there!!lol

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant really move because of my job, the wife is a teacher so she could. That being said I am always looking for some sort of property to invest in for under 100,000(something to look foward too when I retire in 50 years). Having a hard time finding it though, we almost had a sweet spot on Huron Lake in ON for 60,000, Called back the next day and it was sold:(... I work for an airline so destination isn't a problem.

P.S. I was reading a another thread about the found 100 and you mention Tatum. Thats my wifes name aswell I ll have to tell her theres more of them out there!!lol

Tatum is a very cool name!! She was born on a Blue moon, and there was a tabloid in the Hospital with Tatum Oneil's name on it. So she be dubbed Tatum from that day forth!... Ronky, I'll pm cool listings as I find them.
The area I live in is very much a red neck, hillbilly/hippy ville, but there are more civilized areas of the Creston Valley too. We're kind of known as wing nuts, red necks, sometimes crazy people, (that could just be their name for me) out here. :d

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been busy working my arse off so that ..my 4 kiddies and Mumma can stay at home ...missed your birfday ..so happy Birthday to you and hope you have a fun summer with your fishing rod ..my oldest just turned 12 in April :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Top Bottom