My hood problems resolved Thanks to Trax 2 Treadz

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been on a search for a hood for my new build,its a Arctic Cat M1000 with a Twisted Turbo.
I was at first looking at a stock hood but getting one for under $800.00 is impossible,the shipping was unbelievable.

So then I started looking into the Diamond S hood,them I heard that they are a bit of a pain in the azz to get them installed as you need four tie downs and that you have to put in pieces under the hood to help keep snow out.They also have no place for lights or a gauge.

So I then looked into the Skinz hood,they have a place to mount lights and my gauge.I decided I wanted one and started looking for dealers,after looking around I found that Trax 2 Treadz out of Medicine Hat was a dealer.
I phoned and talked to Jan on Thursday and ordered one.

So Friday morning I got a call at 9:00 am from Greyhound informing me that my new hood had arrived......WOW now that is fast service.
I had my hood here in town in less than 24 hopurs from when I ordered it.

So today here I am putting my hood together,this hood is nice,easy to put together and you can see the quality in it.I am so friggin happy!
If anyone needs good aftermarket parts for their sled do your self a favor and avoid the stress and call Jan at Trax 2 Treadz.

I will post some pictures of the finished product later.

Top Bottom