My first water crossing and my first drop.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn't intending to do the drop but my adrenaline was pumping so much from the water crossing it just kinda happened LMAO. Water was about 12 to 24 inches at the deepest part, was hard to tell. You wouldn't know it how it skipped right over it.
I'm pretty pumped, I'm not exactly an advanced rider..... man what a blast!!!
Tweaked the handlebars (slipped a bit) on the landing and nutted myself LOL.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, Yeah Katie is a riot to have around. Love taking her up with me.
Here she is showing me up doing a "full pull".

As for where we were I was taken into the area as a "guest" riding in an area that may or may not be well known. With respect to my guide I will have to decline on posting the location. I really had no clue where I was exactly anyways as I was playing follow the leader all day. I will say it was in Southern BC.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drops , that moment you get butterflies and question if you will touch down before the 45* at the bottom and kill yourself.

I had a couple scary ones before when i was younger

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I think my eyes might have been closed when I landed. I'm not 100% sure. I remember seeing the edge come up and I knew I had to give it a little blip to sent me off square. Next thing I remember is I heard the creak of the handle bars slipping and the impact of feeling my boys go up into my throat....LMAO.. I don't think I really had any spacial awareness at all. It was pretty weird. Not that I was in the air for that long........ Maybe I blinked LOL.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There shouldn't be water like that for another six weeks.

Top Bottom