My Blonde moment

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
So like ummmm ya, yesterday I had a blonde moment. Like i totally put my trail pass on my wife's sled and her pass on my sled. So like will that like be a problem teehee?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So like ummmm ya, yesterday I had a blonde moment. Like i totally put my trail pass on my wife's sled and her pass on my sled. So like will that like be a problem teehee?

nope just swap her sleds..no problemo dude!;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

nope just swap her sleds..no problemo dude!;)

It actually doesn't really make a difference as to which sled they go on. You don't register a serial number to the trail pass, therefore the pass is valid so long as it is affixed on the sled.

TG

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really thats a serious offence... i do have connections though, if you send me a 26 of gibbies...i will use my vast experience and connections and ensure that you have no problems..... I am only too happy to help out another sledder.....:d:d:d .....course u will have to help me empty the bottle....for my collection of course....

T :d:d

Top Bottom