My banshee build and my bud 450r build

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet ass banshee man, mine looks just like that one except all red and chrome lol. Ohh and mines ported lol. But looks really sweet so far. Im still fighting with my banshee, i keep telling her to stop burning those filters, but shee's like nope, i hate filters lol :nono:

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here's the lates pics sorry for the quality i took them with my cell. I found the solution to burned filters :D

244cx91.jpg

mtavlc.jpg

5wdukl.jpg

ie06l0.jpg

How im thinking of cutting the fr fenders what do you guys think?

27yal4j.jpg

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Are those spark plug wire heat wraps? Why didn't I think of that. For the fenders, you have a few options. Just cut until you find what you like. You have the right idea.

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are those wraps around the stingers?? like what are they called, cause i gotta get me a set of those to stop my filters from burning

LOL DAM all you guys stealing all my million dollar ideas!!!!!!!! LOL jk but yeah there called spark plug boot sheat shields. I think MOPAC sells them. Anyways got the plastics cut last night. :D

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL DAM all you guys stealing all my million dollar ideas!!!!!!!! LOL jk but yeah there called spark plug boot sheat shields. I think MOPAC sells them. Anyways got the plastics cut last night. :D

are thoes fenders all scrached up?? I have a formula that if you sand them down with 600 grit and splash some mix on it will make them look like new.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Funny thing is, I just installed a cold air intake, MSD ignition, new wires and those exact same heat wraps on a friends mustang a couple weeks ago. I didn't even think of using those for my stingers. RIGHT ON!

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
weekend up date:

Quadtrash's rims before:
23wtgzn.jpg

After:
30ixpc3.jpg

Home made screen grill:
2elyzwm.jpg

The SHEE comming together:
1z2m3hs.jpg