My 10 year old truck........ what does yours look like?

Reaction score
All shined up! I tried to post a couple of pictures in another thread about my rims, but the images were too large. I've since resized them and thought I'd start another thread. I am curious what others vehicles/trucks are? Pictures? I like photography as well as detailing my truck a couple times a year. (Sunday afternoon with a beer in the sun.... ). I think these turned out great. A couple of friends commented that it looks like a Ford commercial. Taken 5 minutes from home, on the Bow River.

1.jpg 3.jpg

I'm afraid after seeing some of your trucks, I may want a new one lol

GRD

Reaction score
All shined up! I tried to post a couple of pictures in another thread about my rims, but the images were too large. I've since resized them and thought I'd start another thread. I am curious what others vehicles/trucks are? Pictures? I like photography as well as detailing my truck a couple times a year. (Sunday afternoon with a beer in the sun.... ). I think these turned out great. A couple of friends commented that it looks like a Ford commercial. Taken 5 minutes from home, on the Bow River.

I'm afraid after seeing some of your trucks, I may want a new one lol
Good pictures! Where about on the Bow River. Looks like a great spot!

Reaction score
Good pictures! Where about on the Bow River. Looks like a great spot!

If you are on Glenmore East before 18th St., and cross the Bow River, look to your right. Usually people fishing there. For access I get to it from Glenmore West, and then take the Heritage exit that takes you around by all the car lots.... except don't go that far. You will see an exit under the over-pass......

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice. Pictures look great. almost look like you overlaid the the truck over a scenery picture. Great dept of field. What camera you you shooting with?

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice.... I like it. Looks like you have taken care of it. How many kms? (I think mine is just over 210k)

I try. She has some beauty marks , that's for sure. But it is a truck and that what I use it for.
It has 228000 kms , just getting broke in by cummins standards. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Nice. Pictures look great. almost look like you overlaid the the truck over a scenery picture. Great dept of field. What camera you you shooting with?

Nikon D5200, each of the above pictures is a bracketed series.... so an "amalgamation" of 3 pictures (in this case) to get the best of the highlights, lowlights, and mid-tones. At least that's my noob level understanding. Bracketing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My 05 F350 HD Edition. Pic is from last summer and just turned 137K a couple of weeks ago. It's been a great truck, despite being a 6L diesel

Crapatalk sucks ass now

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice truck trashy.Too bad it's a 6L, if it was a 7.3 that thing could last you the rest of your life.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 05 F350 HD Edition. Pic is from last summer and just turned 137K a couple of weeks ago. It's been a great truck, despite being a 6L diesel

Crapatalk sucks ass now

That truck is worth a lot of cash! It's a running 6L you don't get to see those everyday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRD

Reaction score
If you are on Glenmore East before 18th St., and cross the Bow River, look to your right. Usually people fishing there. For access I get to it from Glenmore West, and then take the Heritage exit that takes you around by all the car lots.... except don't go that far. You will see an exit under the over-pass......
Thanks. I know where you are talking about!

Reaction score
Mostly Dodge trucks. I test drove one Dodge (loved it) and would have bought it, save for the fact that I noticed at the last minute that the dash was destroyed above the steering wheel (as in so destroyed there wasn't one). The next truck I test drove was the Ford... I don't have a loyalty to a brand.. some of those Ram 1500's are sexy. Maybe next time :)

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice truck trashy.Too bad it's a 6L, if it was a 7.3 that thing could last you the rest of your life.

I actually have had both and much prefer the 6.0L over the 7.3L. Though the 7.3 was great and reputable, it also had many issues.
My 7.3L got sold to my son when it had 400,000km and he drove it another 150,000. Basically the body fell off with rust before he sold it.
I could write a book on issues with the 7.3L or the 6.0L, neither were steller motors and you needed to be a Ford diehard to endure their issues.
The BIGGEST problem's with the 6.0L are the OWNER's.
My current F350 with the 6.0L now has 300,000km and by no mean's has it been more problematic then my 7.3L, just different. In fact it's quieter, smoother and has substantial more power then the 7.3L.
Eitherway, as diesel engines go, they really weren't great. BTW, i should inclued the 6.4L, cause its a POS, i'ed take both a 7.3 or 6.0 over a 6.4L.

BTW awesome photography by the poster. I don't get into auto photography but mostly do wild life. But i do recognize camera savvy and skill's. Good job.

Top Bottom