Mustang Powder with Stew Williamson/Team Welfare

HighonBoost

Reaction score
Had an epic day up at Mustang; lots of pow, lots of carnage, and took a ton of pics... a few teaser pics for now, time for bed. I will post more up tomorrow, enjoy!

DSC_9970web.jpg

DSC_9835web.jpg

DSC_9798web.jpg

DSC_0333web.jpg

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Youi always got some very sic pics...... Keep em coming!!!!!

HighonBoost

Reaction score
Stew made a few really good attempts at this hill, but the third one didn`t go so well; I`ve never seen a sled go end over end so many times! Surprisingly all he had was some busted bars, a bent gas rack and a missing air intake! Thanks for the entertainment Stew!

DSC_0327web.jpg

DSC_0333web-1.jpg

DSC_0337web.jpg

DSC_0340web.jpg

DSC_0350web.jpg

DSC_0360web.jpg

DSC_0366web.jpg

DSC_0423web.jpg

custom gas cap
DSC_0426web.jpg

moto314

Reaction score
haha funny john!!! i was actually the passenger until rene jumped off then it went bad!!! didnt know you got that

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
Moto, you gotta change your call name to Kermit man! I think your eject button on your Yammie is a little too sensitive!

So at the end of the day, Stew had a gas cap made out of a Cracker Jack bag, an air intake for the turbo made out of a beer can and only the throttle side of his handlebars! Crazy Stew was still climbing after our FBM mods!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great time riding with everybody. Stew's Apex took a beating and still was driven out, he was not giving up on the climb!! If his sled was in better shape I'm sure he would have pounded at the hill till he got to the top. Down loaded about 700 pics from the photographer and took about two hours of video with my helmet cam. Lots to look back on later.
Rene is an exellent guide and an extrordinary rider and his lodge is a great place to stay. He can convince you to take your sled and yourself to the next level of riding and puts no one at risk. Thanks for convincing me to drop into the those off to the side bowls. Just an exellent weekend Rene!
Thanks! :thumbsup2:

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
Hey Randy, That was some deep Pow in that huge bowl ! If you had 2 less horsepower in that sled it would have been tough gettin out! Cheers, Rene.

Hey Stu ( Captain Welfare) Give my boots back, you musta had too many wobbly pops when you were packin up! Your size 8 Klim boots are not gonna work!:d

wyzguyz

Reaction score
A great weekend with the Sicamous boys. Riding untracked all weekend and wrenching on welfare till 2 am is what it's all about. Thanks for the "push" Rene, I Had to get back on that horse some time. Hats off from the crew for the great hospitality at Eagle Valley Lodge and the whole experience. Hope to return for one last trip before the snow is gone. Once again thanks Rene.

Turbo68

Reaction score
We had a great weekend Randy thanks for coming out! The boys stayed up till 2 in the morning on Saturday and had my sled all ready to go again for Sunday. What a great bunch of guys! That lobster dinner that Rene fed us Friday night was awesome! No one can find untracked snow like Rene. I am glad you had a great time. If anyone else wants a weekend that they will remember for ever you better book it with Rene at his lodge cause next year is already filling up fast! Should see you on a turbo next year Randy?

Top Bottom