Must be embarrassing!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have too many toys to only make $120k a year! Lol

What do you do?

Plant operating, have my power engineering ticket, not bragging, if you read back a page just setting some punk straight who likes to beak beak beak

Sent from my iPhone using

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
He's right .There's no money in oilfield trucking.
Last time i checked an oilfield trucker aint making $120,000 k/year and only working 150-160 days of that year, but good try, and yes it is nice to have 200 days off a year

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's right .There's no money in oilfield trucking.

Im sure there is money in it, if you wanna work 300+days a year, or if you "can" work 300 days a year, you could probably pull down a decent buck, but after so many years that would get old real fast

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Im sure there is money in it, if you wanna work 300+days a year, or if you "can" work 300 days a year, you could probably pull down a decent buck, but after so many years that would get old real fast

What??? 300 days?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Doesnt seem very wise to start a comparison as to your income relative to others on an open forum to me. You may find that your $120 k is pretty paltry compared to a lot of others, which would suggest you are in comparatively the same situation as he is to you. Just sayin.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesnt seem very wise to start a comparison as to your income relative to others on an open forum to me. You may find that your $120 k is pretty paltry compared to a lot of others, which would suggest you are in comparatively the same situation as he is to you. Just sayin.

I didnt start it, it was started a page back

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

That's ok I get a pretty good laugh at some of his idiocy.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Last time i checked an oilfield trucker aint making $120,000 k/year and only working 150-160 days of that year, but good try, and yes it is nice to have 200 days off a year

I tell ya it's getting pretty tough to find a guy that will throw chains everyday for only 120K a year and get the mandatory 2 months off in the spring and 2 months off in the fall....just sayin

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tell ya it's getting pretty tough to find a guy that will throw chains everyday for only 120K a year and get the mandatory 2 months off in the spring and 2 months off in the fall....just sayin

So work through the great seasons and sit at home during the crappy nothing to do ones? Sounds like a dream job! Lol

yamahaguy64

Reaction score
Nothing like internet bragging about how much money you make lol....I make eleventy billion dollars a year and take. 53 weeks holidays too

Hi PistonBroke:
Could you send me a quick private message as I would like to ask you something.

thank you
Yamahaguy64

Top Bottom