Muskoka Freerider

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been riding like a pussy this season, so no clutch or spark plug issues. But the 9R beat me up the first couple rides in by hurting my hamstring.
Riding like a pussy may be hazardous.
I may have to man up back on the Winder.
The seasons have owned Polaris have been the hardest on my legs. They are so rigid with no flex in the boards. Really tough on knees and legs period. Cat and doo seem more bendy underfoot

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been riding like a pussy this season, so no clutch or spark plug issues. But the 9R beat me up the first couple rides in by hurting my hamstring.
Riding like a pussy may be hazardous.
I may have to man up back on the Winder.

Still getting out there at least. Looks like i might be doing a sled trip in april, but hopefully no sprains,strains or breaks !

Wont be trying to break the sled either.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still getting out there at least. Looks like i might be doing a sled trip in april, but hopefully no sprains,strains or breaks !

Wont be trying to break the sled either.
Doing my last rides starting tomorrow and over the weekend, depending on conditions it may be cut short.
Conditions are changing daily right now.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the jump in the gash by I think the guys name is Austin on the blue doo was crazy good. I can't believe how fast that sled is up the climbs. I don't know what was done to that sled but it was dialed in .

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
600 Catalyst turbo almost made monster lol, pretty cool video.

Top Bottom