Muskoka Freerider

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Intermittent failures and you can’t test it in shop. It will hold til it doesn’t. Usually at the worst times.
Right, but governing bodies will force a recall, just like what happened to cat a few years ago. I'm guessing the injury rate is low enough to keep it suppressed for now.
If sledders were a more organized bunch, there probably would have been a class action suit by now.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turcotte stabbed a rail in the trail in one of his latest videos, add that to the poo engineering idea to remove the rail caps.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Things you can make from Polaris parts.
IMG_8831.jpeg

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our 22 Matryx has 1800 miles on it and not one issue. 23. G5 has 250 miles and last trip it’s was dropping rpm on the second and third day like it had a bad power valve servo motor, no codes, cable or valve issue that I can see.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These guys aren’t exactly the nicest to their stuff

Generally, most won’t have a bad experience with new iron if taken care of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Forking out 27g for the "top model" with the best suspension, turbo engine and they can't take a season of abuse. Most of these sleds don't have high mileage this year either, top dollar for inferior parts. When polaris's break you call them junk, when a ski-doo breaks you call it abuse. The fact that most people are scared to own a sled off of warranty paints the real picture.

Top Bottom