Muskeg ate my truck today!

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today me and my 2 friends wen to bruderheim with the dakota 4x4 decided to do some off roading we start around 10am and all is good and fun but we wanted something more tuff to get through soo we go to the big open pit of muskeg and just pinner we make it pretty far untill we hot a soft A$$ spot and sink and of course we have to be the only ones out there so we get stuck at noon time and try to get out all after noon till 6pm until finally some guy in a diesel blue chevy come with a banshe soo we hear him and go to the main pit so he come goes on the hard spots and finelly pulees us out what a dirty day!

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahah i tryed o take a picture but my phone was dead

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today me and my 2 friends wen to bruderheim with the dakota 4x4 decided to do some off roading we start around 10am and all is good and fun but we wanted something more tuff to get through soo we go to the big open pit of muskeg and just pinner we make it pretty far untill we hot a soft A$$ spot and sink and of course we have to be the only ones out there so we get stuck at noon time and try to get out all after noon till 6pm until finally some guy in a diesel blue chevy come with a banshe soo we hear him and go to the main pit so he come goes on the hard spots and finelly pulees us out what a dirty day!

I know that sort of thing can be a ton O fun but be careful where you do it, it is also the type of thing that will get our pastime of ATV's shut down or limited even more than it is now. Bruderheim is one of those areas that is being watched for a possible closing, so please make sure it is in the proper area in your truck AND the ATV.
Happy motoring!!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
agreed with the above......fun is fun and i wont say anything or even b1tch cause its just some 4x4ing......but burderhiem is under a very watchful eye.....glad you had fun, glad you got your truck out, have a great time just make sure your doing it in an safe/unoffensive way to the locals, i used to live out there on my quad and now there is the risk of losing it..........

gender bender

Reaction score
Were you to busy drinking beers and forgot about it?

no we had to chainsaw through the ice by the shore wich was 3 feet thick in order to pull it backwards! 12000 pound winch and snatchblock woulnt do er till that ice was gone... i have never drank so many beers in a week!!!!!

Top Bottom