Music in sled video's

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i cant belive how much the music sucks in the movies now. slednecks has a few good tunes per year. but they are even suspect. but the rest of them with there hair band powerballads and indi music...my gosh mine as well be ,micheal bolton or unchained melody. if your a big time movie maker than get some decent names. but maybe im too young and foolish....please play journey one more time while i slit my wrists. And by the way your buddies band sucks thats why they dont have a record contract. we might stay at the holiday inn but i dont want the live entertainment on the soundtrack..just my opinion

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love having the option of playing a movie with or without the music, such as in Burandt's Backcountry Adventures, or North of 45. Both of which are super great movies. Thunderstruck does have some good music usually. I notice that the songs in their teasers are usually the best. Otherwise I could do without a lot of music. :twocents:

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alot more sled than music. i made a video with music and sleds at the same time was way better than the sleds on mute. but if no music and just sled noise thats AWESOME 2.

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like the vids where you get both music and sleds but when it comes to watching a sled video i would much more prefer to hear the sled workin than anything else save the music for the start and the end credits

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the past I would sit my 3 boys down and watch some of my sled vids, had to turn the volume right off so they did'nt have to listen to the "Death rok"?? Some of it was so harsh that those vids went in the trash.

If you ever watch what the Factorys play on there promo dvds, the tunes seem to be a bit more suitable for everyone?

Now when it comes to watching a real sleddin DVD's with the guys I don't mind some of the newest harder music on them. Just hate the cheap yelling crap music?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love the krazy canadian, can't hear any music when he's talking, just sleds and commentary. Dan's stuff rocks and he has personality

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like some music, but would like to hear how the sled is working also, love that krazy canadain!!!!!!!!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
99% of the music sucks. bash your head up against the wall music (if that is what you call music) sucks. have to turn the volume down when the 8 year old kids watch them, but then again I would rather have my own back ground music playing than listen to the crap they put on it. more SLED SOUNDS!

Beaver

Reaction score
I agree,most of the music is an annoyance and way to loud !!!!:rant::firefire: The music I like to hear are the sleds and the people talking.

muskegman

Reaction score
This is a personal taste for everyone I know but I am just curious as to how many like music in the sledding video's or if you prefer to hear the sleds only? ...maybe I am throwing myself to the dogs here and its only my opinion ...but wouldn't it be neat if you could select music or the sled or be able to turn the volume down sometimes on the music and use it as a background thing but still hear the sleds? Maybe I'm just gettin old! LOL:confused:

I agree, I have to turn the sound off most sled videos or else my 7 and 8 year kids can't watch them.

Top Bottom