Music in sled video's

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a personal taste for everyone I know but I am just curious as to how many like music in the sledding video's or if you prefer to hear the sleds only? ...maybe I am throwing myself to the dogs here and its only my opinion ...but wouldn't it be neat if you could select music or the sled or be able to turn the volume down sometimes on the music and use it as a background thing but still hear the sleds? Maybe I'm just gettin old! LOL:confused:

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'M 100% WITH YOU ON THIS ........ i would way rather hear a little music and alot more sled , be it a twin , tripple ,or turbo. or any sled brand for that matter . most of it is'nt good music anyways . JM2C'nts

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a few vids out there that give you music options and I am sure that I have seen one with music delete/sled sound only as an option.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'M 100% WITH YOU ON THIS ........ i would way rather hear a little music and alot more sled , be it a twin , tripple ,or turbo. or any sled brand for that matter . most of it is'nt good music anyways . JM2C'nts

Here Here. I'm with you on this one.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife gets so ticked off at me when I turn up the sled sounds. LMFAO! It makes me feel like I am right there riding.
But yeah the music is not the greatest, but it has gotten better.
The new Danger Zone dvd has pretty good music.
How bout the opening sounds for TS8. It is like I am in a.......... well I will just leave it at that.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled only, no music! I like to be able to hear the sled working in all aspects of the riding!.........

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i like the music but also would like the option of just the sled, i think the music in the older vids is better then some of the newer ones,

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep i like to here the sled 75% and maybe the other 25% music. depends though sometimes music really sets the mood like some slow motion DEEP powder carving coupled with some nice gentle music..... just my thoughts.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
totally agree more sled. especially the sh5 vid. Man was i disappointed way to much bsin and not enough riding. just my 2 cents. i bought that one for 20 bucks at the show has what 30mins of riding max. boy bought boost 1 over 60 mins of steady riding and th7 i think it was anothwer at least 60 mins of riding and no bsin. And he only paid 15 bucks for both.:realmad:

Harp

Reaction score
I turn the volume off. It would be nice to hear the sleds. I will have to look under options.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you guys, i like to hear the sleds work, if i want to listen to music ill buy a rolling stones cd

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife will make me turn the volume off either way. :d I'll just have to get a better sound system in the shop! I agree....more sled, less music!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont mind some background music but still nice to hear the sleds wripping it up, i dont lake the heavymetal, skin ur cat music though this may be what the kids who make the movies listen to, from the opinions of this thread im thinking its not shared with the people buying the videos....

just my two bits

T

Top Bottom