mud for trucks near edmonton?

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey do any of you know any place you can drive a truck in some mud at the most 30 min from edmonton....even small areas with a couople small mud hoels are good

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey do any of you know any place you can drive a truck in some mud at the most 30 min from edmonton....even small areas with a couople small mud hoels are good

go down to the north saskatchewan river , lots of good wheeling down there , go out towards devon and explore from there , have found a few sweet spots around that area

Jeepindg

Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone 4x4ing anywhere around edmonton, there is NO LEGAL PLACE WITHIN 30 MIN of edmonton.

The cloverbar dump mentioned above is on the utilities corridor and has signs posted stating No vehicles permitted, I have been in the area a few times when the police come and ticket people driving out there. :-(

Check out the safari park listed above ---that is a private park and has lots of mud and obsticles to make you gitty :)

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go to the Vega Sandhills and head North up the Cut Line,
we need some Holes Filled, theres no street 4x4 made that will go thru that Black Loon Chit.
it will make it easier for us ATVer to cross if there is the odd Roof to drive on.LOL

Attachments

• Vega Bog Hole.jpg
    Vega Bog Hole.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 30

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone 4x4ing anywhere around edmonton, there is NO LEGAL PLACE WITHIN 30 MIN of edmonton.

The cloverbar dump mentioned above is on the utilities corridor and has signs posted stating No vehicles permitted, I have been in the area a few times when the police come and ticket people driving out there. :-(

Check out the safari park listed above ---that is a private park and has lots of mud and obsticles to make you gitty :)

depends on how fast you drive :p

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet gonna have to check out the alberta safari

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Geez Bogger the dumps been closed for years:nono:

I haven't run truck for years...

Used to go there every weekend but that was back in 97,98 & 99 before I bought a quad....

I was putting so much money into the front end of my truck I figured a quad was a better investment..

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was a few guys with waaaaaaaaaaaay to much money last summer out at vega with there new Toyota Land Cruisers? no winches, no big tires, no lift kits, did I say NO WINCHES... I think they were member of the Morons R Us club instead of some 4x4 club.we called a Tow Truck for them, that would a Cost em BIg TIme, I know ,I used to have towing Bus in Barrhead for 18 yrs.

Top Bottom