Mtn tamer more ski hang time???

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like my front end to be able to come up a bit more :d for around the praries ......Right now i run 80psi in front shock and 130 psi in rear WORKS GREAT IN THE MTNS. But i like to ride lots around here to any ideas????? Bring both shock pressures way up? drop the back a bit and up the pressure in the front?

My limiter straps are set at half way ...5 out of 10....Tried backing it off to just play around here and didnt really feel a difference

As said b4 my current set up works great while climbin and playin in deep snow(and whats the set up i will use in the mountains) but come on everyone likes to catwalk once and a while.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is interesting. the mountain tamer was designed to do just the oposite so you will have some issues with this.

on initial setup of the mountain tamers ive installed it seems LOWERING the rear shock pressure and lengthening or letting out the limiter strap as much as possible worked for what you are trying to do. ( found out by accident in tuning )

never really ccatwalked but in deep snow would not pull itsself ontop of the snow and hang the skis int he air.

you may have the wrong skid for this man.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea i would just like to be able to dangle the ski's a bit more when im riding praries .....I know timbersled is known for keepin the skis on the ground .....As far as deep snow goes...thats ok track can stay on snow :d:d

Will mess around this weekend if i figure out tuning set up for catwalkin i will post.

I got the susp dialed in for deep and steep how hard could flat land be :p:p

Top Bottom