Mtn. ride monday 31/1

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone want some company?? i want to go to the mountains but my buddies are all busy.
anyways i ride 2013 doo and i have been to the mountains before this would be my 4th season riding mountains.

let me know what your plans are or you want to make some plans!

Mike

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Mike,How you doing,If mama would let me go I would be in for sure but think she may shut me down,will work on her and get back to you LOL!
catmando!

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I've booked four rooms in McBride Jan 11 to 13. So far only 2 will get used. Four of us going. Got the rooms at 85 a night. I opened the trip as a destination trip for Tri-County Snowmobile Club Members, but seems the interest isn't there. I'm hoping to have one out of machines ready by then. Both are 2009 CrossFire snopros. The 1000 seems to have a ghost in it and is sitting at ASE. The 800 lost an A-arm last weekend. Parts should be here by Jan 3rd (hopefully)

But if your interested PM me.

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike,How you doing,If mama would let me go I would be in for sure but think she may shut me down,will work on her and get back to you LOL!
catmando!

Just tell her you need some mike time! she will understand. Let me know!

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I've booked four rooms in McBride Jan 11 to 13. So far only 2 will get used. Four of us going. Got the rooms at 85 a night. I opened the trip as a destination trip for Tri-County Snowmobile Club Members, but seems the interest isn't there. I'm hoping to have one out of machines ready by then. Both are 2009 CrossFire snopros. The 1000 seems to have a ghost in it and is sitting at ASE. The 800 lost an A-arm last weekend. Parts should be here by Jan 3rd (hopefully)

But if your interested PM me.

I will PM you in the next couple of days. I'm looking at coming up that weekend, and trying to get a buddy to come on out. If he comes out we'll be interested in filling in a room (don't wait on us though if others are interested before I talk to you). If it's just me I'll be rocking the back seat of my truck, but I'd love to hook up to ride. Always a good time meeting more SnM members!

Reactions: RXN

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ha!Ha!................................Ya OK!
catmando!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be in vale in am and ride for 3 days, if you come down texted me the night before and you can tag along, anyone with a doo is welcome, lol or any other sleds lol

Anyone want some company?? i want to go to the mountains but my buddies are all busy.
anyways i ride 2013 doo and i have been to the mountains before this would be my 4th season riding mountains.

let me know what your plans are or you want to make some plans!

Mike

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be in vale in am and ride for 3 days, if you come down texted me the night before and you can tag along, anyone with a doo is welcome, lol or any other sleds lol

sounds good, i just PM you.

Top Bottom