MTI Enclosed trailers

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard anything about them but they do look nice. There are a few dealers around the Edmonton area.

Don't bother with the Mirage trailers lots of issues and complaints and no manufacturer support even when you do have warranty on it.

Badnews

Reaction score
Ya so I've heard. Will be staying away from them for sure!
Been talking with Levesque Trailers and they seem to be able to get exactly what I want (Stealth), however it's gonna take 2 months :( .
These MTI seem to be everywhere on kijiji, at decent prices, and I haven't heard any feedback.

Also been talking with Flamman trailers and am looking at the XR series.
Anyone know how they compare to a haulmark?

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a member on the site that carry's the Legend trailers, anyone that has one says they are a good trailer. Get a hold of Ron at Paradise RV tell him your a snow and mud member.

There is also a MTI dealer in Stony Plain he just got a shipment of trailers in and may have the one you are looking for.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bad news just stop in grassland and buy a haulmark don is awesome to deal with and allways treated me awesome and if u are looking for a used one i have a 28 foot haulmark in there for sale i just dont need it

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have bought two trailers from Ron (Firefly on this site) ..."Legend" trailers are great !! I love mine. No issues and they tow like a dream !!
He tries to be reasonable with cost.......so give him a call and see what he can do for you....he was more than fair with me !!!

Badnews

Reaction score
Well talked to Ron and waiting time is approx 7 weeks. Problem is I sold my flat deck last weekend and now have 2 sleds with nothing to put them on :(
Talked to Grassland and they only have a Mirage left right now and I'm not going anywhere near that.

Might pull the trigger on a Nash (Flaman edmonton) cause they have one in stock that I like.

Anyone have info for these MTI's ?
Got a great quote from Levesque trailers on an (Stealth) but know nothing about em.

Last edited:

deeker

Reaction score
I have bought two trailers from Ron (Firefly on this site) ..."Legend" trailers are great !! I love mine. No issues and they tow like a dream !!
He tries to be reasonable with cost.......so give him a call and see what he can do for you....he was more than fair with me !!!

Legend trailers are the best
Buy from Ron he is a super cool dude

Badnews

Reaction score
I would truly love to get a Legend and still might ... its just that I can't strap a sled to the roof of the truck for 7 weeks. Like this guy......... photo(7).jpg

Man that's dedication !

Last edited:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I personally went to Stony and looked at the MTI. It is a well built unit for a good price imo.

Cousin Vinny

RIP Jan 29,2016
Reaction score
I would suggest avoiding the MTI and go look at a Legend Aluminum trailer. They pull great and the quality is far superior to the MTI brand. Ron Paradis will help you find the right trailer for your needs.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a member on the site that carry's the Legend trailers, anyone that has one says they are a good trailer. Get a hold of Ron at (Paradis Motor Sports) tell him your a snow and mud member.

There is also a MTI dealer in Stony Plain he just got a shipment of trailers in and may have the one you are looking for.

Fixed it for you Dale :beer:

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an MTI in a 7x27 configuration. All aluminum, weighs about 2200 lbs empty. It pulls very nice and the axle placement is spot on. For the size, you can hardly feel this compared to a 8.5' wide.

I bought the trailer from a dealer out in Michigan and had it delivered to Minot, ND. With aluminum wheels, and an unlined interior, we had it sitting in the yard for under $7K. Over summer I insulated, heated, and sheeted the interior. When I took the panels off, some spots had some shoddy workmanship, but I fixed it myself hence the reason I bought it unfinished. One of the welds obviously used to much heat, some of the grinder marks were brutal, but like I say, for the price I can fix alot of things. Issues were only found in 3 spots, sure it wouldn't have given me any greif, but I'm fairly finicky.

Don't get me wrong, it isn't perfect, but overall, I'm quite happy with the trailer. Be even happier when I finish the interior. I do plan to get ahold of MTI and see what they tell me with some of their quality.

Attachments

• P1013345.jpg
    P1013345.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 292
  • P1013333.jpg
    P1013333.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 321
  • P1013360.jpg
    P1013360.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 292
  • PB203604.jpg
    PB203604.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 297
  • PB203606.jpg
    PB203606.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

swikertrob

Reaction score
It's a shame.
It has come to my attention that "Dale Dalueg" made up his whole story concerning his Mirage Trailer.
He claimed to be the original owner; and he is not, when questioned, he then claimed he co-owned the unit with the original owner, he did not.
He claimed the axle failed after 12 months, it did not.
He claimed the repair cost was $5200, it was not.
He claimed Mirage ignored him, we did not.
He claimed he called the dealer where he purchased the unit, he did not.
He claims to be a “victim”, he is not.

He was very aware the warranty was not transferable from the original owner and did everything, including compromising his integrity, to deceive Mirage.
Mirage offered to repair his unit at no charge if he returned it to the factory, we now realize why he decided not to choose this option.
If he would have been honest from the start, there would have been a totally different outcome.
The fact that he started his own personal "smear" campaign based on lies, is disappointing to say the least, and directly reflects the absence of morals in some individuals.

This concludes this matter.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a shame.
It has come to my attention that "Dale Dalueg" made up his whole story concerning his Mirage Trailer.
He claimed to be the original owner; and he is not, when questioned, he then claimed he co-owned the unit with the original owner, he did not.

He was very aware the warranty was not transferable from the original owner and did everything, including compromising his integrity, to deceive Mirage.
Mirage offered to repair his unit at no charge if he returned it to the factory, we now realize why he decided not to choose this option.
If he would have been honest from the start, there would have been a totally different outcome.
The fact that he started his own personal "smear" campaign based on lies, is disappointing to say the least, and directly reflects the absence of morals in some individuals.

Shut your pie hole!!!!!!!!!!!! Dale is an awesome dude and knows quality when he sees it.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a shame.

Well nice job trying to do damage control....... But it's way to late, if you really cared you would have been a part of all the threads and have worked with people to fix issues, posted replies, and pictures. As you have not done anything but try and smear people..... I will not buy your trailers and I will be damn sure no one I know does either. A simple google search shows what kind of people you are and the product you produce, proof is in the pudding buddy. Hope the ship sinks, have a good one.

Anyone can cut and paste to threads..... See :p

Last edited:

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Had a MTI once.......It was a pile. Was way to tongue heavy even for my 3500, Screws broke for the exterior sheeting first trip, door / ramp extender kept pulling the screws out and falling off. Emergency battery for brakes was mounted underneath and had to climb under the trailer to remove it so i could charge it, wasn't wired to the truck at all. Brake adjusters rusted after 1 season so bad they had to be replaced. Take this for what it's worth

Kiwionsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey rotax kid , what type of heater is that in your trailer? Propane is see. Does it have a Fan? what brand? thx

Top Bottom