MPI vs MCXpress

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So comparing the 190 kits, which is the better way to go? Back when they offered this with the Nytros, it seemed most went with MC. Has MPI stepped it up, or are they still second best??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

sled obsessed

Reaction score
Was just thinking about the same question, I have an MPI nytro, which I like (took a little while to get it tuned and clutched how I like it). and can't notice a difference between mine and the MCX kits I've rode with and raced. However I was thinking that I would never get another non-intercooled turbo sled, so, I am leaning towards saving a little cash on the yamaha/MPI spring offer and upgrading to the 230 kit (even though I will probably never turn the boost past 10lbs). Just a little worried, for that large of a spent i really don't want to have any regrets.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So comparing the 190 kits, which is the better way to go? Back when they offered this with the Nytros, it seemed most went with MC. Has MPI stepped it up, or are they still second best??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

The NEW MPI 180-190 Viper will impress many IMO... I rode one and it truly has amazing response. There is some guys post this is the best that is the best... Just go with what power you want... If I was in the market for a 180-190 system I would lean towards the MPI... Why; Price $2500 for it... The only Q I ask are u comfortable with MPI fuel box thingee.... And further more MCX Snowcheck program is 2nd to none!!! You will not get a better deal for a 270 hp kit!!!

HANDSOME

Reaction score
The NEW MPI 180-190 Viper will impress many IMO... I rode one and it truly has amazing response. There is some guys post this is the best that is the best... Just go with what power you want... If I was in the market for a 180-190 system I would lean towards the MPI... Why; Price $2500 for it... The only Q I ask are u comfortable with MPI fuel box thingee.... And further more MCX Snowcheck program is 2nd to none!!! You will not get a better deal for a 270 hp kit!!!
I agree 100 percent

Top Bottom