mpi 270 kit who has one and what do you think

bourgon

Reaction score
I am thinking of putting in the 270 kit I have the mpi 180 kit now and think I want more boost. I am not sure about the turbo leg you get from the head shim and intercooler? what are they like to boondock with? I am not a real point and shoot kind of guy I like to play in the trees and deep pow! love to side hill! I have the stock skid and skinz front end on my sled now and have been told that the skid will and will not handle the 270 kit by lots of different people? my skid has stop blocks in it as well to help with the transfer made a world of difference! any help or input would be great thanks!

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I would recommend talking to Neil at Boost It! My new Viper with his kit is unreal!

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I am thinking of putting in the 270 kit I have the mpi 180 kit now and think I want more boost. I am not sure about the turbo leg you get from the head shim and intercooler? what are they like to boondock with? I am not a real point and shoot kind of guy I like to play in the trees and deep pow! love to side hill! I have the stock skid and skinz front end on my sled now and have been told that the skid will and will not handle the 270 kit by lots of different people? my skid has stop blocks in it as well to help with the transfer made a world of difference! any help or input would be great thanks!
How do you get 270 hp without upgrading the turbo?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

For the stock skid you can put straight rails in and that will help big time. Those yamaha tip up rails induce wheelies. Lots of air in the rear shock and straight rails helped when I rode a nytro. You won't be pulling vert chutes at slow speeds but in the trees it will be way better

Top Bottom