moving to castlegar

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its time to say good bye to calgary, I am moving to castlegar, I will be at the base of norns there will be a shop set up (not right yet) and i hope to do some fixin if needed, also will be doing automotive, boats, bikes and almost anything, (i will keep doo belts in stock lol), if any one needs anything stop in or if its just to say hi that would be great too. i will post phone numbers when i get them. I do not get the place for awhile but it will be by winter.
thanks guys hope everyone is having a good summer

kjb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a good place to be based from. In the early 90's we had a trailer parked up grizzley cr. for a several years( the sledding cabin is there now). Being part of the EI ski team we would ski tour during the day and go sledding at night. Your early 20's are full of lots of.. hicup, experimenting, west koot style. Had some epic adventures. There are soooo many cool places to play in those parts, it goes on and on.. Valhallas, Kokanee, The Goat, The Purcells, The Battles, The Bad Shots.....Have fun. Oh Ya, Red Ski Hill Rules!

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just did a 2 day job there last month and could not believe what a beautifull place.No traffic issues and a Timmys.No pine bettle red trees just beautifull green.good luck to you and enjoy a smaller quaint city

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats going to be one hell of a life change.

have fun with it, there is tons of fun to be had around there.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should be able to get some serious use out of your boat! And no more long drives to go sleddding!

You gunna ride Revy at all?

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh its still a drive to all fun, 15 mins to the lake (thats with the liquor store stop on the way) and 2 mile drive from the house to norns lol, and i guess 14 miles from my door to the cabin, i will be home for lunch. so there is alot of driving to do yet lol. i hope to get to revy and sic for a few days this year its about 3 hours drive so we see, but there is a ton of riding here.
amy you may have to mud restle ian he is moving in dec 1 lol, there is a drunk tank in the garage heated and a shitter for the rift raft friends. well give me a shout before you come down, a place to crash is always welcome just byob and fuel.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i just spent the last week out at colin`s new place WOW.We got 3 loads of wood inn.Meet a couple of sledder`s its all good snow snow snow.Oh ya if anyone nows someone looking for a house in south calgary colins is still for sale.

Top Bottom