moved 2 kelowna bc

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well finaly moved here from delta bc , looking forward 2 sledding this winter , will just have 2 buy new avy pack before snow flys , my sleds and gear where at my friends place in summer for storage , some bloody#%%%#^ broke into his place stole my avey pack and stole alot of his stuff the sad part is they didnt take my helmets 2 they probly dont even know what a avy pack is used for , :mad: other than that sure looking forward 2 the snow 2 fly anyone like 2 ride the coquhalla i sure love ridding around there and the cabin , heres a few pics of the coquahalla enjoy

Attachments

• Picture 896.jpg
    Picture 896.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Picture 898.jpg
    Picture 898.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Picture 902.jpg
    Picture 902.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 45

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope you like pics

Attachments

• Picture 603.jpg
    Picture 603.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Picture 593.jpg
    Picture 593.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Picture 598.jpg
    Picture 598.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 38

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i go sledding i like 2 be droped off i usaly pull my sled with camping gear and fuel for a few days anyone elsa like to sled like that around kelowna lets hook up this winter

Attachments

• Picture 561.jpg
    Picture 561.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture 899.jpg
    Picture 899.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 888.jpg
    Picture 888.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 40

XPeep

Reaction score
if you ever need a guide at greystokes...ummmm wait a sec, nevermind

:lol2:

hunters this year

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Picture 928.jpg
    Picture 928.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 929.jpg
    Picture 929.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 55

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should try the coke this year or up behind chillowack ill show you some parking spots :p

Attachments

• Picture 580.jpg
    Picture 580.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Picture 576.jpg
    Picture 576.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 561.jpg
    Picture 561.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 51

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
believe so ive only been up there a few time very nice place 2 play :d

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could use a guide at Hunters this year! I don't have this many pictures of myself to post though :d

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well dont use epeep you might end up where i did :p

just kidding was a good guide , he knew the area well recommend him to anybody just , also recommend air bags on your ride :p

XPeep

Reaction score
i will say i know hunters alot better than greystokes. that wasnt such a bad day despite being smashed up in a ditch- lots of fun and laughs. Perhaps a little less speed while exploring next time.

doodeep

Reaction score
hey i just got unpacked in kelowna as well
my xp is just sitting in the garage waiting...all i need is snow and some riding buddies if anyone wants to go out just let me know when and ill be ready to go i kinda figure that ill just end up learning the areas on my own and finding a few guys to ride with as i go but if anyone wants to make it easier give me a holler
im super stoked to live only a few hours drive away from some awesome snow and terrain!!!
ill see you all on the hills:d

XPeep

Reaction score
my xp is just sitting in the garage waiting...all i need is snow and some riding buddies if anyone wants to go out just let me know when and ill be ready to go i kinda figure that ill just end up learning the areas on my own and finding a few guys to ride with as i go but if anyone wants to make it easier give me a holler
im super stoked to live only a few hours drive away from some awesome snow and terrain!!!

well keep me in mind. I dont mind meeting up with people and showing them around to the best of my ability. My xp is a bit of a tree magnet, so i like the alpine better

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if anyone want to play in sicamous this winter just ring. queest or blue like is my fav. still have to finnish building the sleds....Im so far behind this year I hope snow is as late as me lol

Hey RMKtime is that your seld for sale I think I saw on Craigs list?

oh and if anyone who know hunters wants to show me more of it that would be great also. my back yard is swansea point which leads right to hunters but all my life I have trailer to queest in sicamous. would like to learn more of it just hate learning the hard way lol.

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
<Hey RMKtime is that your seld for sale I think I saw on Craigs list? >

yay it is ,was off work for a bit funds getting low , but snow here might just keep her , lol

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What type of riding are you into. I know the Graystokes really well. I'd consider myself to be an intermediate rider. Not so much steep and deep but meadows and wide open powder. I don't want to hold anybody back but if you're lookin for a day of tourin and getin to know the area, send me a PM. I'd be happy to show anyone around. :beer:

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if anyone wants a guide for the coke let me know , theres some awsome ridding and a little of everthing ,

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What type of riding are you into. I know the Graystokes really well. I'd consider myself to be an intermediate rider. Not so much steep and deep but meadows and wide open powder. I don't want to hold anybody back but if you're lookin for a day of tourin and getin to know the area, send me a PM. I'd be happy to show anyone around. :beer:

Hey Dave we riding again this year? Its David Denny's buddy.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if anyone wants a guide for the coke let me know , theres some awsome ridding and a little of everthing ,

Have you ever tried that area up above princeton called whipsaw. if any one wants to head out there i am game.

Top Bottom