Mountain Mania 5 "the official announcement"

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well judinging by MM last year... there are going to be ONE or TWO little things a guy wants to check before leaveing so they dont get a fine... nothing big... just one or two things....

Break away cable,trailer lights,registration,insurance,tire treads,proper snowflake tires,driver license,window tint, fog lights, proper tourquing of running board bolts, headlights,brake pads, cracks in windshield,seat belts,open juice conatiners, proper trailer chains, trailer length, sleds out of tailgate lengths, sled deck lengths, sled deck tie downs, trailer tie downs, proper sled placemment, proof of ownership, noise levels, proper covers over lights that normally add saftey by lighting up the road but are now deemed illigael, proper drivers seating posture, proper lube of driver rectum while receiving fines, proper log of driving hours, proper reason for crossing through park boundary to go spend money in a different province, trailer tire treads, trailer weight, proper marker lights on trailer, properly secured loads in box of pickup truck...

You forgot fresh water,clean shorts.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
can we legally haul 2 sleds on a deck, 2 sleds on a trailer, 4 people and gear with a ford f-250 diesel ??????

bwahaha....lol....

don't take my word for it or hold me responsible but for 10 years of hauling sleds in this area I have only seen one check stop (and that was 8 years ago, more or less). I wouldn't think you would be legal but come, ride, enjoy yourself, and cross your fingers. I've seen many overloaded rigs and haven't heard of a problem. This isn't the Valemount or Golden detachment.....just saying

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but fernie this is bogger we're talkin about. he has illegal written all over his face.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just like u eh larry ......

no trailer lights all summer

beer in the cup holder

sheeet even renting hookers and poles for ur 60th b day .....

sheet even see some of ur b day suit that day .... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww azz crack

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may be all depends if plio hits a tree and falls off, he could go for a drag of sorts. hehe.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
k you douches, if you read back, my original question wasnt about the sledding terrain it was about weather my 2wd truck would make the staging area's.......and make no mistake, i dont need corners to wind up in the bush

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but fernie this is bogger we're talkin about. he has illegal written all over his face.
I bet he rides that New Cat like it's Illegal hehe.... Any mods on her Bogger????????????????

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
k you douches, if you read back, my original question wasnt about the sledding terrain it was about weather my 2wd truck would make the staging area's.......and make no mistake, i dont need corners to wind up in the bush

... I have been twice to fernie areas riding Chris.... You will have no problem & will enjoy it !!!

Top Bottom