Mountain Mania 5 "the official announcement"

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I heard rumour that the early bird prize was RK to pick up the winners hotel room for the event and provide the winner with your turbo for a full day of riding.

Your generosity always hits me right in the heart and brings tears to my eye's RK..... You da man buddy.

That there is a stand up dealio

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Mountain Mania 5

Fernie B.C.
January 20 & 21, 2012

Host Club: Fernie Snowmobile Association
FERNIESNOWMOBILE.COM

Host Hotel: Park Place Lodge
Ph: 250-423-6871
Fernie BC Accommodation & Vacations - Fernie Getaways

Tickets will be available at the ASA show next weekend.
..............................................................................................
Tickets will be available at the Edmonton and Saskatoon Snowmobile shows.
$35.00 each.
All tickets sold prior to Dec 16, 2011 will be entered into an earlybird draw (prize to be announced later).
****Ticket prices will increase to $40.00 each as of January 1st, 2012****

More details to follow.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are very excited about the response so far. This will be a great event at a "New to Many" riding area. Fernie Snowmobile Association is our partner in this event and together we are looking to put on a "GOODER" for all the members coming.

Thanks for your support. Tickets will be avaiable soon to all wanting some. Will make a great Christmas gift

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I forgot to pick up tickets at the show... I'll need to pick up 4 from one of you mod guys ASAP....

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would like to thank all who have bought tickets already and for all the positive response received. We are over 50 members including the mods. Pretty good for starting a week ago and 1 ticket selling event.
Tickets will be at the Saskatoon Snow Show and will set up some in Calgary as well as Fernie. Like last year most will be sold by mail or prearranged pick-up. Stay tuned for more updates including names of who`s attending.
Seems this year is looking to be a bit of a couples getaway event. Nice to see.

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there with tfitz! should be a good first visit to Fernie for the both of us!

Top Bottom