Mountain Mania 5 - Honeys...who's in??

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow and Mud's annual Mountain Mania event is Jan 20/21...in case you've missed the other threads or don't know WTF it is :p A different location is chosen each year, this year it's in Fernie, BC.

It's a ride/social event for the site members with tickets purchased ahead of time. Tickets are for the Meet n Greet Friday night and the Banquet/event on Saturday night. This is the winter version of the Summer Jamboree. :)

So...who's all going??
:cool:

sledbunny20

Reaction score
Winnipeg most of the time and BC whatever chance I
sent money yesterday for tickets..never been but sounds like fun...lucky we booked a room, they seemed to be booking fast...just a really long drive from Sicamous ...yikes...may be I will fly into Calgary from Winnipeg and meet them there with the sleds..might even be able to get a ski in first :)

Last edited:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do believe this Honey and my Huney will be attending...with Powdergirl and TG.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't have MM5 tickets yet, get ahold of TylerG...or one of the others selling tickets.
Need to have tickets in advance, not at the door. $35 bux, includes the banquet.

It's less than two weeks away...gonna be a blast!
:cool:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like we are going to have a great turnout of the "Betties" Thank you Ladies A few of your sponsors will be there also. Terry from T&T powersports and The MR.R crew also.

Thanks for the support

Last edited:

Armilite

Reaction score
Do ladies really ride sleds, and keep up with the Big Boys? :) I'm kidding, I'm kidding, it's only 3am, had to tease someone! I'm lucky if I can get the old ball & chain, my sweetheart (35yrs this FEB 16) to even go more than 3-4hrs a day on a sled. :)
Rich

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like we're going to have at least 7 of "The Betties" there, thanks for the support ladies!

Group photo to follow?

Top Bottom