Mountain Mania 4 pictures

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks Drew.:eek: What are you gonna build now; another Nitro and run a bit lower boost?

That sucks buddy, hopefully you can get her back up and running for another trip this maybe in April we can all come your way.

A trip to Golden in April would be sweeeet!!!:beer:

Rob I still have to talk to David as to the exact date but no doubt it will be either the 14th-18th or 21st-25th :confused::confused: Think you will be up and running then Drew?

hey guys.. im buying a new nytro.. and nope same boost.. that motor is just worn out and old.. and well like i said it happens..

darren M ya it will be running with in two weeks.. just have to order a few parts and im good to go..

p.s. YES GOLDEN!!! close for me.. 2hr drive now that the highways is prity much 2 lanes all the way there:beer:

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'll just fix it so the boost can't be adjusted. 19psi on pump is a little too much imo. It would have probably never let you down if you hadn't overheated it and kept riding :eek:

McCAT

Reaction score
Maybe I'll just fix it so the boost can't be adjusted. 19psi on pump is a little too much imo. It would have probably never let you down if you hadn't overheated it and kept riding :eek:

He was too afraid we would rip it in half pulling it out with one of our Cats. :d:d I think he figured 25G's ain't worth the embarassment:eek: I would have gladly pulled out that boat anchor even just for the photo op.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He was too afraid we would rip it in half pulling it out with one of our Cats. :d:d I think he figured 25G's ain't worth the embarassment:eek: I would have gladly pulled out that boat anchor even just for the photo op.

SLY i wasnt running that much boost that weekend. it was maybe 15 - 17lbs.

lol hahahah thanks \\\\\McCAT

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys.. Im buying a new nytro.. And nope same boost.. That motor is just worn out and old.. And well like i said it happens..

Darren m ya it will be running with in two weeks.. Just have to order a few parts and im good to go..

P.s. Yes golden!!! Close for me.. 2hr drive now that the highways is prity much 2 lanes all the way there:beer:

so you drive new one,, i drive your fixed one..??

Whats the date's???

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
no slurring involved. all educated comprehendable responses only. all evening.

Was that before... or after you tiger uppercutted me in the nuts and we had a floor sliding contest right before I bought the joey jeremiah hat from the guy at perto can for 70 bucks?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's one for Mikey#'s, Bogger, Maxwell and the rest of the badasses that required MMIV to policed like a Hell's Angels biker rally.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXiVb-raNJY[/media]

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
Here's one for Mikey#'s, Bogger, Maxwell and the rest of the badasses that required MMIV to policed like a Hell's Angels biker rally.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXiVb-raNJY[/media]

Too funny! :d

Top Bottom