Mountain Mania 3 Planning

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ok Ric will get a fax today from Kathy at sled revelstoke.

As your all saying who cares about hotels in Revy. Well we have no hotels to house our guests to Mountain Mania We have no guests. Kathy and Angie have stressed this to me as the hotels there get booked now for Jan and Febuary. Im getting a hotel list that is close to the hall for us. I'll have that tonight. Also for example Panhandle Productions have released BVJ 2010 date allready that its on even tickets are going on sale, they have not announced any bands yet or the schedule. Just the date. We would announce the date and where so peeps can book the hotels. Every thing else is hush, till the beginning of December where we would have everything in place then we make an announcement. All we can say now is its mountain mania 3 - 2010 this is just a get together in the evening for a party in the evening, nothing but a picture taking is happing during the day. If you need a guide, hire a guide. Were not holding hands here. Kathy is got the hall, I will name it and give the address. She even has caterers that she is getting prices on. They must be able to handle between 300 to 450 people. She has a band even if we want. People to set up, clean up.

I am in the process of setting up a temp forum for this that Kathy, and Angie will have full access to so we can all discuss this.
Now Cutis has a request that we should set up a planning commity, thats a great idea.

I know there will be lots of questions, I guess my PM box will get fuller, I might set up a PM box for Mountain Mania, then the questions will be there. And we can each log in there and answer if we wish.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, well under way.... Announce on monday/sunday evening! We should have a committee, or just doo like last year, remember i'm in mehico oct4 to 14th......after that i'm good for meetings!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK I want to come but can you tell me how much to come to the event. Where is the dinner at. Want to book room but need some more info before i will book my room. Whats are you going to eat can I get into the party without buying the meal ticket? I really want to come but need more info?

Sound familiar like last year. Peeps dont get it they will want all info before they commit. But go ahead release if you want BUT be aware of just a few questions to be asked.. ARE YOU READY?????

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Hi guys :d My concern about letting people not know where and when the ride is right away if in fact Revy is where u want to ride is this.
We now have a world class ski hill here, last season we all saw and heard hell stories about room availability.
This season we feel the availability will be even more strained as the olympics will start in Jan and the organizers will want pristine conditions for the athletes. All the skiiers from that area and ones that will visit will be looking for somewhere to ski this season.
I know a lot of out of province Revy club members have already made their reservations for the season here already.
I will start a thread for accomodations and a description tonight.
We do have the community centre booked for Sat. Jan. 23.
I asked a local band to throw us a price for live music. $1200 was their quote.
I have received 1 quote of the 3 for dinner. I asked Zalas, Emo`s and Bad Pauls.
I have approached Brent Veideman for a price to make a professional video for your event and he will get back to me soon, he is very interested in doing this for your group.
Ron LaRoy is checking on insur. for us.
I have asked Angie if she would offer u a discounted rate for your trip and she said definately.
If I talk nice to Herb he will probably make himself available to cook burgers for us for lunch at the Boulder cabin on the Sat.
If u ask ? here I will get back to u a soon as possible with answers or suggestions.
I think this could be a whole lotta fun. :d

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ohhh, the winter olympics didn't even cross my mind. Iikes:eek: That makes the ski resorts busier as well. Those god dam skiers!!:rant:

yup, ski teams from countries all around the world have booked into most ski resorts throughout bc, to practise for at least 2 weeks prior to their race day..... Most suites are already booked at most resorts..... We can't stand around and lolligag, or there won't be any rooms for any sledders................ Dam skiers(hey i'm one too)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
If a hotel is picked for mods if someone calls them get all our names on rooms then we can call back with credit card info....I'm blind i know nothing about revy just let me know where we are staying

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
If a hotel is picked for mods if someone calls them get all our names on rooms then we can call back with credit card info....I'm blind i know nothing about revy just let me know where we are staying

STFU MURRAY......... LOL....MWAHAHAHAHA...... RON IS ON IT.... WILL POST AS SOON AS WE GET THE "RATES" WE'RE LOOKING FOR, AND MURRAYS WILL BE DOUBLE, JUST BECAUSE HE ASKED.......... PATIENCE, LITTLE BUDDY! :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Call a meeting Whoever ??? Ron this baby is all yours this time. I voted for Ron to lead all in favor??? Yea Na

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Call a meeting Whoever ??? Ron this baby is all yours this time. I voted for Ron to lead all in favor??? Yea Na

Rons in control of this one. I'm not doing much for it. Sorry but I can't I'm already working on stuff for campout 2010, as well as suds nights, and my own stuff.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
STFU MURRAY......... LOL....MWAHAHAHAHA...... RON IS ON IT.... WILL POST AS SOON AS WE GET THE "RATES" WE'RE LOOKING FOR, AND MURRAYS WILL BE DOUBLE, JUST BECAUSE HE ASKED.......... PATIENCE, LITTLE BUDDY! :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Sorry i don't read I skim :rolleyes:.....oh and FUG YOU !!!!! :p

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Alex called me as well. He's 8 km from town. Cabins 6 bdm with breakfast and supper $ 84 per person. Same for the 3 bdm cabins. You can ride bouder frisby and turtle. They have gas too. He has no issues with snow and mud.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You the man Ron. Call your meetings Form your committees I will be on one OK maybe a few but thats it

Top Bottom