Mountain Magic Thumbs up

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i went there today and the guys there are great.Lee was awesome,did my secondary up for me at a great price.Plus they carry some of the accesories a guy needs they at a good price.
ie.bought ice scrathcer at Echo costed $83 Mountain Magic has them for $54

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice

im gonna have to drop by and see them soon, i need a few parts they can probably hook me up :d

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mountain magic the best in the business hands down :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, Mountain Magic is great. They have been around for a long time. I remember seeing their sleds at the Edmonton Snowmobile show when they were doing up 670's.

Cheers,

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are all great in that shop. They are the first ones i call when i have a question about my sled and they always take the time to talk to me. I have stopped by there shop and ken is always willing to show me around and what he's working on.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, yesterday they fit my sled in, when they were already busy and fixed what needed to be done. And never overcharged me. They were more than fair.
Thanks guys,

The address is 8524- 126 ave on the yellowhead trail. between 82 st and 97 st. across from Fountain Tire.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ever get a chance to take a tour through thier shop you will be Amazed at the organization and cleanliness of the facility WOW I was impressed. :beer: :beer:

That is for sure, stopped in there this fall, can't remember his name, but he showed me around the shop, was very nice to talk to, answered all of my questions honestly. The shop is like an operating room.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I was right there yesterday but did not dare go in....new sled would do me no good from a cold dark hole in the back 40. I'd go...I'd see...I'd like...I'd scheme for a week...I'd buy....Wife would find a reason for me to dig a hole...Wife would smack me with the shovel and burry me in said hole

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes hands down i think they are the best service. i had my sled in there this fall they put 156 2.5 paddle polaice primary team secondary geared down. very fair price. the thing that set them apart from the rest was the fact that they did general mainten on stuff that i did not tell them to do. general wear and tear parts at a very minimal cost. love the place customer for life.

thx to ken and his crew

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was in there a couple of times myself ...bought some clothing and looked around ...nice clean shop ..was thinkin to myself "anything ever happen in here or this just all for show' LOL ..a floor you could eat off of ..

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When i was in getting the secondary done.Lee took me in the back and i was watching him as he swapping things around.Took maybe 45min plus i didn't have cash on myself,he even let me go with parts in hand and come back and pay ..Awesome customer service,and shop rat eis decent $80/hr
Compared to Argyll $95/hr

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i went there today and the guys there are great.Lee was awesome,did my secondary up for me at a great price.Plus they carry some of the accesories a guy needs they at a good price.
ie.bought ice scrathcer at Echo costed $83 Mountain Magic has them for $54

Whats with Echo charging like that? Were they the same ones or quality? I am going in tomorrow and was going to Echo but ....I think I'll detour now... Thanks for the tip....

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know alot of the guys were leaving to BC sledding today.Lee said they'd have someone there though.
You talking about the scratchers?
I asked them and they said they get a shipment of like 7-800 and supply to other companies,i guess that's why they have such a great price buying that amount.To me they looked the same,pretty basic.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on...thanks Welder...went in today...called ahead and Bill said he would wait for me as I was on South Side and had to cross the city. AWESOME shop....some real nice looking toboggans in their man! Bill was a super pleasant guy to deal with. Bought some quick clamps for some EGT's that he really didn't want to sell me...but I xpalined we needed them as I didn't have a chance to get some bungs welded onto my sons pipes and we needed his sled. He offered for me to bring in the pipes whenever wee could and he would look after us! So bought them and 2 sets of ice scratchers you spoke about. Yep...real personable but Bill had to leave to go to work...I said, "What?...aren't you here? " He laughed and said that he had to go to work but invited me back and apologized for not being able to take the time to tour me around but invited me back for a shop tour....they just gained another customer...if they are like that all the time...they must have a strong following...great guy to deal with that Bill....really looking forward to going back and would recommend them to anyone! Great job....Mountian men!

tchcont

Reaction score
top notch service , and great people.
just had them do some repairs that were
a little out of the ordinary and did it in great
time and turned out awesome.
Thanks again

Gianed another customer for life.will be
in on sat.

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just dropped by there today for the first time... met Bruce.

nice guys there, grabbed some quick clickers, scratchers and vent kit. had a little shop tour and just sat around for a while BS,n about the sledding community in general. real down to earth group it seems.

il go back again for sure. :d they have a sweet 2 stroke high HP motor in the shop i wouldnt mind having for myself :d

Top Bottom