Mountain Addicts Gas Can & Storage Bag Installation.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey There,

I purchased a mountain addicts gas can and storage compartment. The hardware that comes with it doesn't fit into the rails that are on the tunnel of the 2014 Polaris RMK. Even if it did fit, the holes on the plastic rails don't line up properly. Anyone else install these on a similar model of sled? There is also a little hump in the centre of the tunnel for the wiring to the brake light. I don't know if it would interfere with the plastic rails.

Cheers

DragonCFI

Reaction score
there is a polaris specific kit with rails and hardware, cut out for the hump in the middle and comes with bolts that hook into the tracks in the tunnel.

ltw

Reaction score
More than likely they were so busy they were not thinking and grabbed the wrong set. Last year at the show I bought a set of $450 running boards for a dragon and they were actually from a Pro chassis. By the time you pay the shipping and hassle it's not worth it. I just sold them for what I had into them. Lucky I got a decent deal and were able to sell.

minnow10

Reaction score
Like the others said , rmk specific , had some bought as a gift , and they were bought in general not knowing ,
Important thing , read the instructions about wiping with wd40 and your cans and bags will slide on and off easy ! You only have to do that once at new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom