Mountain addictions track rack

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Just put the new Jerry cans on the sled. I think they look pretty good. And was only a few bucks more than brp's can. What do you guys think of these? The wife got pink ones lol.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
so which one is gas and which one is mixed drinks?

Larry they are both still new and ya know these new e tecs are supposed to be soooooooo much better on fuel I might just not have to pack "fuel" with me.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the option to carry the small tunnel bag with one small jerry can. I haven't picked up a new jerry can for the new sled. I have seen these time and time again, I might have to invest into these.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry they are both still new and ya know these new e tecs are supposed to be soooooooo much better on fuel I might just not have to pack "fuel" with me.[/QUOTE

i take gas with me and have never used it on the xp. only once on the rev in silent pass, 500 yards from the truck. may as well fill them up with go juice .

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how many kms on a tank with theese e-tecs? i was not going to bother with mounting fuel if we go to silent just carry 10litres on my rail for 20kms and ditch it.

all my 800r's were getting me 55-60miles and my extra 10litres would get me 10-15miles this makes sense with everyone?

so e-tec gets? 70 miles? 80miles? Im talking mixed condition day 15miles on trail and the rest riding?

thanks

ps those gas racks and tanks look slick,,, do they have white??

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I'm nit sure what the e tec is getting for milage but I don't expect it to be any better than my old summit unless I'm just out for a tour on the lake. If you go to www.mountainaddiction.com they have a ton of colors to choose from. I ordered mine out of BC and they only took 4 days to come here.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
several trips last year with my buddy on his etec and my on the ptek, I was dumping my jerry can in and limping back to the truck while he still had multiple bars showing. Ridiing at Silent I used my jerry can to continue to play and some of his riding out.

They really are better on fuel. I wouldn't think of not carrying fuel though even on the new sled.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
several trips last year with my buddy on his etec and my on the ptek, I was dumping my jerry can in and limping back to the truck while he still had multiple bars showing. Ridiing at Silent I used my jerry can to continue to play and some of his riding out.

They really are better on fuel. I wouldn't think of not carrying fuel though even on the new sled.

ya i hear but on a quartz or gorman day with a short trail ride in I like no extra fuel if not needed
I can only hold on for bout 60-70miles of real riding a day lol so i dont want to drag extra fuel around,, hate them lil cans, extra weight, spilling fuel, just something else to carry and fill, then when ya dont use the fuel for 2 months you think its getting old lol
I find it hard to burn my hole tank at quartz with my ptek so e tec should be all good.

but i want my 60-70miles for sure and I dont mind hold n jerry on the rail for 10-15kms up a trail its all good for places like silent,, or wait I can steal 5 litres from you hahahaha

come on snow I am ready already!!!!

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score

WOW can't wait to see if mine is that good on fuel.

crosroads

Reaction score
I know of guys getting 80 mile on their etecs. But thats on a 600 renegade out in the flatland. will see how my 800 does this year, hope its as good as they say...

Clay911

Reaction score
I had them on last sled and bought the big clear can and big bag again this time. If the etec is good on fuel I can sell the gas for a premium on the hill hahaOnly way to go far as I'm concerned.

Attachments

• IMG00135.jpg
    IMG00135.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 88
Top Bottom