which are the best Ski Wheels ?

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have tryed most brands that go under skis , all crapolla. what do u think of these..there is supposed to be a few versions,, these are on amazon..looks pretty cheap and light for a 600 lb sled..i have never used carbides much,,this Rush now has new ones and it wont go on my steel lift..just pushes it..the little 4 wheel movers wont stay on.

Attachments

• ski wheels.jpg
    ski wheels.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 63

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have tryed most brands that go under skis , all crapolla. what do u think of these..there is supposed to be a few versions,, these are on amazon..looks pretty cheap and light for a 600 lb sled..i have never used carbides much,,this Rush now has new ones and it wont go on my steel lift..just pushes it..the little 4 wheel movers wont stay on.
Those are cheaper version of mine. I don’t have mine here so I can’t remember the name brand. but there’s another brand same style. They were over $400 but work amazing. adjustable for every snowmobile. The tires hold air and I can drive across the lawn, gravel or down round curbs.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out SK Wheelz on Facebook. Guy makes them as a side gig. They are a little pricier but way heavier duty and use larger dolly wheels instead of them shitty plastic ones. I have a 4" lip from my driveway into my garage and they climb up it no problem without falling off or out of place.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a trail about 1 km down the road from my house. Would these be heavy duty enough to put some miles on them?

Top Bottom