Mountain addiction tunnel bag?

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a new tunnel bag and I really like the looks of these ones, is anyone running this bag? How do you like it? And where can I guy buy one close to Calgary? Thanks guys

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the dual 5L black gas cans and i love the system. Clean fit and will NOT fall off...ever. Don't know if that helps, I've been considering a bag aswell after being so impressed with the cans.

hmmc

Reaction score
I have the large tunnel bag on my freeride and would have to say it is one of the best avaliable today. I was torn between this and the rotopax setup and after 2 rides with it I am glad I made the purchase. The one thing I like about this system is I can swap my bag over to my spare sled in a matter of seconds as well as the fuel cans. I bought mine off Redrock Kustoms in Edmonton and he was great to deal with. I know he ships stuff via grayhound if your intrested he has a website or pm me and I can send you his number.

snowhunter

Reaction score
I run the mountain addictions bag and 3.3 gallon gas can on my 163 love the set up of both definitely suggest there stuff to anyone

ihatesummer

Reaction score
Sorry to the OP for jacking your thread a bit. I got the small fuel tanks for Xmas and both leak from the caps. Anyone else have this issue?

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the combo kit from Mountain Motorsports in Golden. Like you I couldn't find a dealer in Calgary. Love the combo kit. I'm not having any problems with the gas can leaking like the gentlemen above mentioned. If I could find a dealer in Calgary I would pick up another small storage bag so I could alternate between it and a gas can when required. Somedays it would be nice to have the second small bag for bevy's and food.

You won't be disappointed with this system.

Mountain Motorsports | Yamaha | Arctic Cat | Snowmobiling | Sleds | ATV's | Side By Sides | Dirt Bikes | Motorcycles | Golden, British Columbia

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to the OP for jacking your thread a bit. I got the small fuel tanks for Xmas and both leak from the caps. Anyone else have this issue?

No issues with mine yet, bought this year, and my sled spent a fair bit of time upside down last weekend. Have you tried to find a small o-ring to help?

cokecrazed007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had my large bag and two small cans and I have not had any issue. I would definitely buy this setup again.

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk 2

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome bag. Well worth the money. I didn't have my food for my muffpot packed properly and my tunnel bag was full of garlic shrimp Buffalo chicken and honey garlic ribs. After high speeds on a bumpy trail it was all a shredded mess. That night I took the bag apart and washed it in the bathtub with soap and water and it was dry by morning. Very good construction and an excellent product. Exceeds expectations on all fronts.

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that settles it I'll have to order one tomorrow thanks for the info.

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Go to Canadian tire and buy new spouts for your cans, they are about 10$ for 2 and have new rubber gaskets and caps that should fix your leaks, good luck

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mine did when they were new. I think they had a little lip on the top(of the jug spout) left over from the mold? I was going to try and file or use sand paper to test my theory but they stopped leaking before i could:beer:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the large low profile bag and wish that I had went with the large high profile bag. With a snowbungie, towrope and 2 bottles of water it doesn't leave much room for anything else.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were involved in the initial design and the prototype of the bag, they are great construction and work very well! You will be pleased with them!

Redrock Kustoms

Reaction score
I have the large tunnel bag on my freeride and would have to say it is one of the best avaliable today. I was torn between this and the rotopax setup and after 2 rides with it I am glad I made the purchase. The one thing I like about this system is I can swap my bag over to my spare sled in a matter of seconds as well as the fuel cans. I bought mine off Redrock Kustoms in Edmonton and he was great to deal with. I know he ships stuff via grayhound if your intrested he has a website or pm me and I can send you his number.
Thanks for the support. Anyone interested, I have stock in Mountain Addiction and can ship greyhound or express post. add redrock kustoms on fb if ya like. See a out there

Untouchable

Reaction score
I have a new large bag with flat rails for sale $180.00. The bag is located in Strathmore. I bought two of them this fall and only used one of them. Anyone interested pm me

Top Bottom