Mountain=1 Some dude=0

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the helmet strap was really annoying. I can't stand it when people don't do up their helmets. A couple years ago a buddy and myself were riding motocross and he chose not to do up his helmet. Took a bad spill and the helmet flew off. Bounced his head off a rock and went unconcious. Called 911 and they rushed him to the hospital. He ended up with a fractured skull and swelled up brain. They had to drain fluid out of his head. He pulled through but still gets severe migrains and occasional seizures. He lost his electrician apprenticeship because he is too much of a liability. They took away his license up until last year. He can't ride anymore because it gives him bad headaches. He isn't allowed to drink alcohol, and the medication he takes to reduce the chances of seizures makes him depressed. All because he didn't take 3 seconds to do up his helmet. DO THEM UP PEOPLE!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG that is f$%^king funny, im in tears because of vid and some of you guys comments.....................LMFAO

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is lucky that he didn't get busted for logging without a permit. We can all laugh because we have all been there as newbies at one time. Good on ya buddy keep on sledding. The great part is that he always managed to seem to get back going on his own, not draggin his buddies down digging him out all day. lol.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All throttle and no technique. Hopefully he is learning.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All throttle and no technique. Hopefully he is learning.

Never been mountain riding before but thats what i thought when i first watched the video. Seemed like he was going pretty fast at parts.

Sent while not working too hard

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a blast! these are the days I love. enough snow to have fun even on the flat stuff. X2 on getting himself going on his own, this would be a laugh to watch in person ( from a distance lol )

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I've done almost all of those dismounts....just not all in one afternoon!

I just love the 8 foot tree he just pummels...:rolling:

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:perfect10:.....funny as sh!t man........amazing how he didn't loose the gopro but aleast he is having fun while we are sitting here with our thumbs up our arses....:eek:

scott 259

Reaction score
TOOO funny, the "Bail Off Queen" of the year....and never hit Hard on anything, he should go buy a lottery ticket :)

Gforce21

Reaction score
There's been more than 1 day when I rode like that.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom