Mountain=1 Some dude=0

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a for e for effort maybe it's a girl riding looks like the rider is getting tired and cant hang on
all the youtube friends are girls just saying

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had the same problem with new gloves to thick can't grip bars hard enough to stay on only ride with thin ones and work better with less effort to hold on and your hands don't get as sore looks like that is his problem no one can fall off like he did or he has very week hands the tree part was good he didn't let off

northsider

Reaction score
Haha nice. That was exactly what i first day on a mountain sled was like a few years ago. Ya can't give up though or you will never learn. Ride it like ya stole it. Personal experience says he's gonna be seriously sore in a couple days though!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That tree he catwalks over was like 8 feet tall....LOL
he doesn't even make an effort to turn, just keeps it pinned and hopes for the best....smashes his face off the strap and mutters a few obscenities LMAO

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol its funny to see all the bashing, how do you know it wasn't riders first day sledding in the mountains? Guess everyone on here was awesome there first time. :nono: A+ for effort.
my first mountain trip was on a sled that had less than 1/10th the capabilities of that machine. it wouldn't have gone 20 feet in that kind of snow....now you can slap a noob on a competent mountain machine with a helmetcam and turn him loose. if it makes me a bad person for laughing at him, so be it. I'm sure the fine gentlemen that drug my sorry ass out for the first time had plenty of names for me too....

TUCHODI

Reaction score
When the light is flat and everything is white its easy to look like you're drunk. cant tell even the slightest elevation change let alone see a rock or drop or ....

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That was phucking awesome........ :rolling:

Finally someone who dismounts more than me :D

P.S. And please do up the chin strap, if your gonna do some winter logging ;)

CRASH1000

Reaction score
I thought he was done for when i seen him heading for that tree. Don't know how he made it over that. I was waiting for parts to fly past the camera.

Top Bottom