motorsport addiction

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if they are still in busness as i have left emails and a message at the number posted on their site and no responce but the site seems to be operating

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
does anyone know if they are still in busness as i have left emails and a message at the number posted on their site and no responce but the site seems to be operating

hmmmmmmmm. Guess you don't know. The original operator of "pure motorsports addiction" had an accident and passed away as result. You can send a pm to lionel(intimid8tor on this site), and he can help you out, as he's trying to keep the "spirit" going!!!.......... Pma will always be missed in my life.................................................................................:(:(:(:(

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i tried pm'ing him with no answer and ya didn't know thanks

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
i tried pm'ing him with no answer and ya didn't know thanks

Hey slomo,

I did get your e-mail and pm, but had'nt confirmed that i still had the head in stock, wanted to make sure before getting back to you. Went to the shop on the weekend and we dont have the head for the m7 on hand.

As for PA, still pluggin away. I do have a full time gig as well as handling the PA stuff. We do not have a retail storefront anymore, and just try to sell what is on hand, and order what is needed, as we still have access to alot of cool stuff. Pa will be at the Edmonton Sled show again this year.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you slomo.

Lionel

Top Bottom