Motorfist warranty crap.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Motorfist warranty department and was told that boots have one year of warranty from original purchase date.But since I'm just over that,and they obviously feel bad about me having wet feet.They are sending me a pair of new boots.
The guy I was talking to about my second pair that fell apart in the same spot, with 2 months of use told me the second pair don't come with warranty. I think mine are still sitting at cycle works since last year.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Some Frozen Pirate guy was bragging to me about those boots just yesterday. Probably gonna be my next boots.

Dudes who know and who need good gear can probably lead a lot of people to the good goods.

Just got off the phone with Motorfist warranty department and was told that boots have one year of warranty from original purchase date.But since I'm just over that,and they obviously feel bad about me having wet feet.They are sending me a pair of new boots.

Merry Christmas from MotorFist I guess. The Klim boots only have 1 year warranty also.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Maybe 180 days of riding straight. Ive had mine since 2011 and never have had an issue. By my best guess of the number of day i ride that would make about 95 days of riding......

The 180 days was over 3 years. Dry them out every night and I can't complain if I get that many days out of them. My feet are dry, warm, and well supported.

tylerbramall

Reaction score
I also went through 2 pairs in one year .they would not warranty the 2nd pair so they went into the dumpster and went back to klim .

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Dudes who know and who need good gear can probably lead a lot of people to the good goods.

Merry Christmas from MotorFist I guess. The Klim boots only have 1 year warranty also.
You would think the year would start over again when they give you a new pair of boots though.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
So the brand new ones I got leak just as bad as the last 2 pairs. I called again today and was told they are only waterproof up to the tongue. So don't melt any snow on top of your foot! What kind of PHUCKING crock is That? Guess I'll start wearing bread bags on my feet like mom used to make me do when I got holes in my rubber boots.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So the brand new ones I got leak just as bad as the last 2 pairs. I called again today and was told they are only waterproof up to the tongue. So don't melt any snow on top of your foot! What kind of PHUCKING crock is That? Guess I'll start wearing bread bags on my feet like mom used to make me do when I got holes in my rubber boots.
Time to go buy some klim boots Mikey

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Second season on my warranty stomper 3's. Feet still dry but they're really starting to wear on the outside. Leather is wearing and some rubber is tearing away at the seams.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm on my 3rd set of these Alphas and my left foot has been wet in all of them. Last I checked;if snow melts off your leg and water runs onto your boot,it hits the boot right where the tongue starts. It would be stupid to make that part of the boot waterproof.
Second season on my warranty stomper 3's. Feet still dry but they're really starting to wear on the outside. Leather is wearing and some rubber is tearing away at the seams.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cycleworks has had my boots for two seasons now. Motorfist was emailing me trying to resolve things and has since stopped replying. I bought a pair of Klim boots with the boa, dry all day, comfortable and easy to do up.

Top Bottom