Motorfist warranty crap.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting to send my Superior bibs out for warranty but still need them for sledding and don't want to pay $400 for a loaner pair.

Thanks AreWeThereYet
The 400 dollar deposit for the loaner pair is refunded when we get them back but PM me your contact info and your warranty info as well perhaps we can find a quick resolve to get you back on the snow with your bibs as quick as possible.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks AreWeThereYet
The 400 dollar deposit for the loaner pair is refunded when we get them back but PM me your contact info and your warranty info as well perhaps we can find a quick resolve to get you back on the snow with your bibs as quick as possible.

PM sent

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been away from forums for a little while,but I'm here. Merc can you message me the details of your warranty claim. I can look into this situation for you as well.

Thank you, I'll pm now.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear! My bibs are starting to leak pretty bad now too after not a whole lot of use

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear! My bibs are starting to leak pretty bad now too after not a whole lot of use

I have to spray mine after every ride with nikwax as a temporary barrier. Not ready to give them up yet as I am still riding :)

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to spray mine after every ride with nikwax as a temporary barrier. Not ready to give them up yet as I am still riding :)
Where'd you manage to find this stuff? I'm in the same boat here. Gotta get them through this year

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where'd you manage to find this stuff? I'm in the same boat here. Gotta get them through this year

I ordered it from amazon.ca, bought the washing stuff and a bottle of direct spray on sealer. Waiting to use my washing stuff till I break in my replacement bibs.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the run around on my pants too, I posted a negative comment on FB, it got the ball rollin rather quickly. I had a email from a very nice motorfist customer service lady a few hours later, can fw her email if you want

on boots I got 1 set free and when they fell apart again in 4 rides I was told I was SOL

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered it from amazon.ca, bought the washing stuff and a bottle of direct spray on sealer. Waiting to use my washing stuff till I break in my replacement bibs.
Thanks I'll look into that stuff

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I got the run around on my pants too, I posted a negative comment on FB, it got the ball rollin rather quickly. I had a email from a very nice motorfist customer service lady a few hours later, can fw her email if you want

on boots I got 1 set free and when they fell apart again in 4 rides I was told I was SOL
Sure hope I get more use out of my 500$ boots than that!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

gforce_15

Reaction score
I was quite disappointed with my warranty experience with MF (probably 3 or 4 years ago now). The stitching let go on the bottom of my Valkyrie gloves on the very first ride (right hand between ring and pinky finger). Sent them for warranty, they did a crude stitching job, and sent them back to me. I got maybe 3 more rides out of them before the stitching ripped and that was the end of that glove.

although bitter, I did eventually end up buying another pair which I've been really happy with for the last couple seasons. The garbage glove still sits in the bottom of my gear bag

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The place in Calgary that does there warranty work now is awesome . It's located on Elbow and Heritage called Cyrex . Just got my Bibs back as has a seam let go in the crotch . Great repair all done under warranty

Last edited:

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything from MFguy yet.

Hi! I'm working on the pms I have recieved, which help tremendously for me to track the warranty claims and to initiate new ones. I'll have concrete feedback for everyone by the middle of next week. Above everything, we value our customers and want to make sure they are happy and satisfied with their gear. Any other questions or concerns about warranty issues please feel free to private message me and I'll personally look into each claim myself. This feedback not only helps with customer care, it also helps us to create and innovate future product lines. Thank you again
Hope everyone is heading out riding this weekend.

Top Bottom