Motorfist warranty crap.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a pair of stomper 2s warrantied, the rubber toe cap stitching came apart, letting snow and Water into the boot. They sent me a brand new pair, I was impressed. Fast forward 5 to 7 trips and the same stitching on the new boots is coming apart again, wet feet. I sent them for warrranty again and they say nope, only the first pair are covered and I'm **** out of luck on the second.

So now I'm stuck with a boot that looks brand new and utterly useless. Funny, the stomper 3s have a double stitch on the rubber toe now.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm gonna wear my six year old Klims this weekend because I had to mail my fancy new Motorfist Alphas to Bradford, Ontario so they can decide if it's a warranty issue that my left foot is soaked at the end of the day.They were brand new in October.This will probably be my last pair of Motorfist boots.Good thing I still got the old Klims.I resealed them and they seem to be staying dry.If I would have had to buy another pair of boots to ride ,or missed a couple weekends cause I mailed my boots away I'd be really pizzed.

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a pair of bibs pants last year and they ripped below zipper in the crotch . Waiting to see if they will cover under warranty . If they don't it will be back to Klim for good !

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to buy a new pair to go ride this week, bought a klim pair with the boa, what a great boot.

It's sad because I like motorfist and their products, but I can't throw out almost $400 bucks for new boots every season.

Their jacket and gloves I wear are great. But this situation has left me sour.

To top it off, I sent them an email last week to discuss and they never even replied..

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to buy a new pair to go ride this week, bought a klim pair with the boa, what a great boot.

It's sad because I like motorfist and their products, but I can't throw out almost $400 bucks for new boots every season.

Their jacket and gloves I wear are great. But this situation has left me sour.

To top it off, I sent them an email last week to discuss and they never even replied..

Wow; that kind of customer service won't allow them to survive long in any market.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my Stomper 2's warrantied for Stomper 3's and have about 10 days on them. Like them a lot more.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Isn't there Motorfist rep on this forum?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Would be nice to hear what he has to say.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you try taking them to a dealer or are you dealing with motorfist directly?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you try taking them to a dealer or are you dealing with motorfist directly?

I brought them to Cycle Works where they were purchased. They said it shouldn't be a problem. She called back a few hours after dropping them off and said Motorfist wouldn't be warrantying the second new pair.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I brought them to Cycle Works where they were purchased. They said it shouldn't be a problem. She called back a few hours after dropping them off and said Motorfist wouldn't be warrantying the second new pair.
That sucks.

Top Bottom