motorfist pants..anyone having a sale?

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I melted a hole in my motorfist rekon bibs late in the season last year and I kept forgetting about them until I dug them out last week. they might be able to be repaired but I wouldn't mind replacing them. is there any dealers having a sale in the future on motorfist gear?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I melted a hole in my motorfist rekon bibs late in the season last year and I kept forgetting about them until I dug them out last week. they might be able to be repaired but I wouldn't mind replacing them. is there any dealers having a sale in the future on motorfist gear?

Call the shop Bos Motorsports. 780 467 7007. Great sales on now,,,,,

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got a set of xl reckon bibs in like new shape for sale , pm me if interested

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You close to Sherwood Park stop in.
Lots on sale now

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called BOS, they want full motorfist MSRP price, though it sounds like they have good stock.

I called Ralphs, they have no stock of MF boots, and they are not getting any more for a while.

Sounds like no deals to be had out there.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where were you at ssa sled show. Ffun blew out motorfist stuff all weekend

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where were you at ssa sled show. Ffun blew out motorfist stuff all weekend

Too cool for the sled show.

I asked my buddies to text me if they saw any deals on boots, they never sent me nothing.

I ended up buying some leftover Klim BOAs from Rec Supply.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ffun had 75% off BRP and Motorfist 3 weeks ago, and the remainder of everything left at the show same deal. Boots, helmets, gloves suites.... you name it. Bought the wife a Tobi suit for 225.00. Lots of deals I guess your buddies missed.
Too cool for the sled show.

I asked my buddies to text me if they saw any deals on boots, they never sent me nothing.

I ended up buying some leftover Klim BOAs from Rec Supply.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
US shops have Black Friday sales with free shipping, even with exchange some times it’s decent price.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ffun had 75% off BRP and Motorfist 3 weeks ago, and the remainder of everything left at the show same deal. Boots, helmets, gloves suites.... you name it. Bought the wife a Tobi suit for 225.00. Lots of deals I guess your buddies missed.

The worst part is I get their annoying emails about trailers being $45 dollars off and 'winterize your boat for $284', but not the email that says 'buy everything you need and want at 75% off.'

Top Bottom