Motor tech closing(golden bc)

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just heard randy's going to be retiring motor tech:(.going to be hard to beat his service and help.never mind not having sled dealer in valley.anyone that can open shop will be rich.wish I could :d

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would that be skidoo dealer?

yup BRP offical,and only sled shop in town .like I said I wish,combine dealer/fix U for next morning deal(sled shed style:p)

what do you mean buy future? steve10

kjb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is too bad, they were the only place to deal with in the valley. I was treated very good there over the years. The shop in Cranhole is terrible.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yes, a great place to deal with....good family business and it is really too bad to see them go.

That's two great dealers this year with MR. R's also shutting down. As far as good dealers in the SW of AB and the SE of BC goes, it looks more and more like A&E Motors in Brooks will one of the choices.

I don't understand why there isn't a DOO dealer north of Cranbrook until one gets to Sicamous. What is going on with BRP?

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sad to hear, they went way out of thier way to help a guy out. I'm sure what ever they do next will work out great......good things happen to good people!:beer:

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might be yama,dealer coming to town,brp said they wouldn't let this town be without dealer.only for summer.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be a little far for you guys in the valley but there is talk of a ski-doo dealer in lethbridge for this upcoming year. Can say that it won't have the service like Mr.R's had but at least i won't have to deal with A&E Rv.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Might be a little far for you guys in the valley but there is talk of a ski-doo dealer in lethbridge for this upcoming year. Can say that it won't have the service like Mr.R's had but at least i won't have to deal with A&E Rv.

From this corner of BC it is going to be a chore. I have heard good and bad things about A&E, Bow Cycle (Bowness and South), and Cochrane. A guy just might have to go to Kalispel as it is the closest good dealer now!

Top Bottom