Motocomm

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the people with the Motocomm DSR 100 helmet cam, I have a couple of questions. How do you find the battery life on the unit and the pack, and where do you keep the external pack for the camera? and where do you mount the mic to get good sound without too much feedback?

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the people with the Motocomm DSR 100 helmet cam, I have a couple of questions. How do you find the battery life on the unit and the pack, and where do you keep the external pack for the camera? and where do you mount the mic to get good sound without too much feedback?

For battery life on the unit.... I have recorded 3+ hrs and the recorded still had life to play back.... the battery pack.. I use rechargeable duracells and they lasted fine.... I keep the pack and unit in my inside pocket ,, easy to get at... as for the mic... my first recording I had the mic in front of me by my chest under my bibs.... too much feed back and could not hear my voice... placed it over my shoulder on my back and way better sound...

Anyways Good Luck.... This is a pretty cool camera... take's awsome vid..

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone come across any smokin deals on the dsr 100's?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
what about that atc-2000 helmet cam? Is it junk? I seen one on ebay for $120 + shipping. The way I lose $h!t and wreck stuff I think I need a lower end cam. :) what does 162skidoo use? I like his vids.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
162skidoo use the dsr 100 and I agree, good enough for me.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thx sumx .....that other camera is not suppose to be near as good....doo the shopping online and get the dsr...you wont be sorry.... :)

Rufus777

Reaction score
The Motocomm is the best for the amateur filmmaker by far, it's easy to use and has great picture quality, I recently upgraded to the DSR 1003G, it is an even better system than the first one I had, the DSR 100. I got mine from the local Arctic Cat dealer, I thought it was a good price for the unit, $350.00
I wouldn't go sledding without it!:d

Jimster's videos on Vimeo

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Motocomm is the best for the amateur filmmaker by far, it's easy to use and has great picture quality, I recently upgraded to the DSR 1003G, it is an even better system than the first one I had, the DSR 100. I got mine from the local Arctic Cat dealer, I thought it was a good price for the unit, $350.00
I wouldn't go sledding without it!:d

Jimster's videos on Vimeo

nice vids.............

Rufus777

Reaction score
I'm using Adobe premiere elements 4, it seems to work pretty well, but make sure you have enough RAM in your computer to run it, 512mb isn't really enough.

Top Bottom