Moto Fist Stompers?????

bclinehand

Reaction score
Well I went out to the garage to dig out my old snowmobile boots and a rodent had decided to use the liners for a nest........FML

Anyway I am looking for a new pair of boots.

I like the fact that the stompers are not too bulky. For those that are using them how do you like them and how are they holding up ?

I live in a small town so online is the easiest for buying any of the forum vendors carry them or do any of you have a favourite place to buy ?

Thanks

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I went out to the garage to dig out my old snowmobile boots and a rodent had decided to use the liners for a nest........FML

Anyway I am looking for a new pair of boots.

I like the fact that the stompers are not too bulky. For those that are using them how do you like them and how are they holding up ?

I live in a small town so online is the easiest for buying any of the forum vendors carry them or do any of you have a favourite place to buy ?

Thanks
I like mine, RTR carries them, not bulky, warm, always wear with Motorfist or wicking type socks and still look new after a season of beating them

danmilton87

Reaction score
I picked up apair last year and like them mf guy on here hooked me up with a dealer. I think they will take the abuse of sledding and all the kicking random things you want. Id recommend them for sledding or drinkin beer by the fire they are warm tough boots. Cant go wrong buying them
Just my opinion tho

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like mine. I am glad I didn't buy online however. I needed a bigger size then what I thought I would need.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair because they are not as bulky as the others, turns out wasn't such a good idea for me. Apparently my fat feet need wider boots, after a few hours my left foot was killing me. I now wear Klim Adrenalines.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have last years they are very comfortable and keep your feet dry but I found my feet were always cold I tried both types of Motorfist socks in them

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought them last year, I really like wearing them, comfortable, flexible and feet have always been totally dry even when in and out of standing water. But, they are nomwhere near as warm as the Klim boots I've always worn before these. I have used the MotorFist socks and Klim socks , they just aren't as warm. I still like wearing them but on colder days I always wear the Klims, bulkier and stiffer but way warmer.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 guys in our group had wet feet every day we rode this weekend.
Not sure why since 2 others had stompers and dry feet. Could be sweat I guess.

How heavy are the socks everyone is wearing?

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love these boots .Not big and bulky and very easy to jump from side to side.My feet are never wet or cold.I also have klim adrenaline s and don't like them way too stiff.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to buy a pair at the Sled Show in Edmonton this year and tried them on. As some have mentioned they fit small. I'm a size 12 and length was good but way to narrow for me. So I tried on the new RedLine. AHHHHH fit like a glove..... er Boot. :)

polarman

Reaction score
I have 2 pairs. First pair went back and they gave me new ones no questions asked. They told me to keep the originals for snowshoeing or working around the yard. So the second set and still getting wet feet. They asked me to send both in this fall. I did. Came back that the left foot on the originals leaked. They said the others were fine. I rode with them this past weekend and 22 miles of ditch banging my feet were soaked. I will say motorfist has great customer service. Mine are 2 years old and haven't seen a lot of riding because my 6 year old Klims were warmer and dry. They did offer me a set of stomper 2's at $180. I didn't want to to take another chance because of shipping and duty I figured it would eat up the 30% discount and they weren't available until mid December. I am back to Klim again. Wore them 2 weeks ago and they are warm and dry. I guess I should have invited them along to ride with me and they could see how wet my socks are in just a couple of hours. Too bad I switched to all MF outer gear this fall. My Klim stuff was 6 years old and just plain worn out. Time will tell.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 pairs. First pair went back and they gave me new ones no questions asked. They told me to keep the originals for snowshoeing or working around the yard. So the second set and still getting wet feet. They asked me to send both in this fall. I did. Came back that the left foot on the originals leaked. They said the others were fine. I rode with them this past weekend and 22 miles of ditch banging my feet were soaked. I will say motorfist has great customer service. Mine are 2 years old and haven't seen a lot of riding because my 6 year old Klims were warmer and dry. They did offer me a set of stomper 2's at $180. I didn't want to to take another chance because of shipping and duty I figured it would eat up the 30% discount and they weren't available until mid December. I am back to Klim again. Wore them 2 weeks ago and they are warm and dry. I guess I should have invited them along to ride with me and they could see how wet my socks are in just a couple of hours. Too bad I switched to all MF outer gear this fall. My Klim stuff was 6 years old and just plain worn out. Time will tell.
were you wearing the right socks? I have MF and klim socks and they're great but the times I've worn cotton or wool I freeze, I sweat like crazy and as long as I wear a wicking sock I stay warm in mine

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Why Duty? They have a warehouse in Edmonton...

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 guys in our group had wet feet every day we rode this weekend.
Not sure why since 2 others had stompers and dry feet?

My feet were getting wet because the gaitors in MF pants fit too loose around my Stomper boots.
Gets my shins wet then my socks become wet too.
That never happened when I was wearing my snowboard boots.
Not too sure what my solution will be.

Turts, typing on

ABDoo800

Reaction score
Picked up a pair of Stomper 2's at Cycle Works for 35% off ($185 all in with tax). Bought a half size bigger than my shoes (11.5 vs 12). I have a flat foot so need a wide boot. These fit me fine.

Wore them last weekend sledding. First hour my toes were a bit cold, not uncomfortable, but felt they were cooler than rest of my foot which was toasty warm. Mind you for the first hour my finger tips were frozen as well, even with the warmers on so think the meds I am on, blood thinners, may have something to do with it.

I wore a DriWear sock from Mark's and a heavier Redhead fleecy type sock from Bass Pro overtop. Feet were warm and dry all day. Like how they fit and how I was able to walk in them.

So far, so good but time will tell I guess.

BShap

Reaction score
My feet were getting wet because the gaitors in MF pants fit too loose around my Stomper boots.

Turts, typing on

I had the same problem with loose gaitors, on snowboard my pants with stompers. I used Velcro strips and wrapped it around my ankle. It has seemed to work so far.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Turts, typing on

That's definitely an issue. My Stompers stay completely dry, but I have ended up with lower pantlegs full of snow due to the gaitors. My Rekon pants are going into their 3rd season and that's my only beef with them. They need a tighter snap setting on the gaitors.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a set last year and love them, never have wet or cold feet and they have held up great to the running boards. About the only thing i would like to see added (and this could be to any boot) is a loop just below the laces on the toe to tie the clip from my pants to instead of looping around the laces. Pretty minor detail though.

Top Bottom