Morning all newbie from MB here

Nozzleweed

Reaction score
Morning Guys,

Newbie from MB just moved into The Fort Dec 1. Heard by the way of a guy at St. Jean ATV in MB in Sept this is the place to be. Into riding SxS havent ridden a sled in yrs. Looks like its something to get back into from what I see. Definetly up for riding in the winter on my SxS. I own a 2010 Teryx done up pretty good. Been Atving for ever and every member of the family owns and rides. I like rides anywhere from Mud to the eyeballs or just trailing you pick and I'll follow. Got three kids 6,8,13. Two boys and a girl. Girl is 6 and yes she rides hehe. LT 50 so watch out.............Glad to be in AB and looking forward to the riding. Let me know if there are people looking for someone to tag along as I don't know the area at all.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm the one who was talking to you after st.jean rally. I have a different user name on trackshare. Pretty short notice but there's a poker derby in Alberta beach tomorrow. Pretty small compared to st jean but still fun though.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad I didnt see this post sooner, I too am from MB, I was at the Alberta beach rally Dec 30, good times for all riders yound and old. If you want to do some winter ATVing/ SXSing let me know, bruderhiem is close and a great place for some quick riding and a great palce for a hotdog on the trail in winter if you want message me sometime for a ride!!!!!

Morning Guys,

Newbie from MB just moved into The Fort Dec 1. Heard by the way of a guy at St. Jean ATV in MB in Sept this is the place to be. Into riding SxS havent ridden a sled in yrs. Looks like its something to get back into from what I see. Definetly up for riding in the winter on my SxS. I own a 2010 Teryx done up pretty good. Been Atving for ever and every member of the family owns and rides. I like rides anywhere from Mud to the eyeballs or just trailing you pick and I'll follow. Got three kids 6,8,13. Two boys and a girl. Girl is 6 and yes she rides hehe. LT 50 so watch out.............Glad to be in AB and looking forward to the riding. Let me know if there are people looking for someone to tag along as I don't know the area at all.

Nozzleweed

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm the one who was talking to you after st.jean rally. I have a different user name on trackshare. Pretty short notice but there's a poker derby in Alberta beach tomorrow. Pretty small compared to st jean but still fun though.

Good to know. Ya we finally got settled into our new place over christmas. Finally seems a little more normal. As far as the derbies go I gotta get a sled before I can ride on a poker derby. I've been shopping but my banker (point at his wife) thinks overwise. LOL. All in time. I'm for sure up for riding quad. Not sure if there is anywhere in the winter around here. For sure in for the spring. Just shoot me a post or a txt. I assume you can pm on this thing.

Nozzleweed

Reaction score
Too bad I didnt see this post sooner, I too am from MB, I was at the Alberta beach rally Dec 30, good times for all riders yound and old. If you want to do some winter ATVing/ SXSing let me know, bruderhiem is close and a great place for some quick riding and a great palce for a hotdog on the trail in winter if you want message me sometime for a ride!!!!!
I'm for sure up for a winter ride. I heard Bruderheim is the place to ride. Thats good because its close as well. I will for sure. I work mon-fri so anytime on the weekends works for me.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know. Ya we finally got settled into our new place over christmas. Finally seems a little more normal. As far as the derbies go I gotta get a sled before I can ride on a poker derby. I've been shopping but my banker (point at his wife) thinks overwise. LOL. All in time. I'm for sure up for riding quad. Not sure if there is anywhere in the winter around here. For sure in for the spring. Just shoot me a post or a txt. I assume you can pm on this thing.

Glad you got settled into the new place. The Alberta Beach rally was the atv one and they have another one next month on the long weekend. Not sure if i'm going to make that one though. Will send you a pm closer to spring to see if your up for a ride.

Nozzleweed

Reaction score
Glad you got settled into the new place. The Alberta Beach rally was the atv one and they have another one next month on the long weekend. Not sure if i'm going to make that one though. Will send you a pm closer to spring to see if your up for a ride.

Sounds great. Where is the one on the long weekend. You talking in Feb right. Didnt realize you could even get around with all the snow.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds great. Where is the one on the long weekend. You talking in Feb right. Didnt realize you could even get around with all the snow.
Yeah it's on Family day long week end in Feb. and it's also in Alberta Beach. I don't do much quadding in the winter but I know you can get around easy enough on the rallies that I've been to.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one you want to get in touch with is RUDY on here also from the fort, but don't believe anything he tells you about poos, or me non of it is true............Welcome to the doo sight.....lol

Nozzleweed

Reaction score
The one you want to get in touch with is RUDY on here also from the fort, but don't believe anything he tells you about poos, or me non of it is true............Welcome to the doo sight.....lol

Right on thanks. Looking forward to riding here. Used to ride a Poo but I quickly realized that was a bad situation to be in lol.

Top Bottom