More republican senate corruption

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New yorks biggest dick. Master homo Cuomo who single handily killed older people by putting Covid positives in their lodges. All the while New York had 30,000 emergency beds. He used not one bed to avoid giving trump any credit. His head staffer has broke silence and allegations of crimes are being made. Guaranteed if he were republican he would be jailed. I’m betting this goes quiet and once again dems are above all laws.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Of course he was golfing. Why not? He knows this whole impeachment sham is just another deep state hoax and will never amount to anything. May as well enjoy retirement.
Seen trumpet was golfing yesterday.. just think of that for a second..

He’s got these senators in his pocket.. does not give a shlt for his reputation, carry on like normal..

Think a normal folk might not see it that way

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just another CNN twat cry fest for those that give Antifa a pass. Facts and details be damned for those too dumb and dishonest to comprehend.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I wanted a CNN play by play I would watch CNN...

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another usless trump thread from fred....please make them stop

Lol, I see another smart like dump truck comment.. now I gotta get back to work, pay for your cerb. Cheques

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, I see another smart like dump truck comment.. now I gotta get back to work, pay for your cerb. Cheques

collect cerb, phuck you.....I havent missed a day of work...I have never collected EI in my life....I have never had a gov't handout....I bet you can't say the same Fred....

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe these people families might see it differently than you Mikey..

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/11/us/who-died-in-capitol-building-attack.html
More lies. Only 1 died at the capital riots. A woman shot by police. 3 men hard cardiac arrests a mile away. #5 The cop who was supposed to be fire extinguisher beaten. Lies. He texted his brother that night alive and told him he was fine and got pepper sprayed. Next day he somehow turns up dead and cremated before dark with sealed medical reports. ****s twisted. Stories don’t add up. Five did die day that day just not at the Capitol Hill riot

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would think they should have call records, for this, find out if it’s true or not, indicate that trump was aware of situation at that time.. like a smoking gun

Trumps Lawer looking at highlights was a real card today, make for some good SNL and comedian jokes

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trumps lawyers spent 3 hours defending him today after the Dems presented their case for 16. Thats says a lot right there. Its a sham and this will be over Monday with Trump completely exonnerated. More taxpayer money wasted. Thats what Liberals do. Waste our money.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the type of hypocrisy that people like Fred and others seem to ignore !

Attachments

• C60802E4-ADE2-4DBA-9C62-EC08FB116FDD.jpeg
    C60802E4-ADE2-4DBA-9C62-EC08FB116FDD.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 97

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would think they should have call records, for this, find out if it’s true or not, indicate that trump was aware of situation at that time.. like a smoking gun

Trumps Lawer looking at highlights was a real card today, make for some good SNL and comedian jokes
Fred when you watch TV and the impeachment hearings do you have blurred vision? A bad contact lens or maybe some coke bottle glasses are warranted? What part of the hypocrisy of Dems calling for violence on videotape and Trumps video being carefully edited to suit their purposes? What we got to watch was the video's in court of key info being edited out of Trumps actual speeches and what the lawyers for Trump showed of the complete video's. Take the time to toss your TDS aside and watch this political theater that the Dems are playing out. The man has been under fire since day 1 for stuff he hasn't done and bogus info from the fake media. I hated Trump when he became President but after seeing the man get railroaded by a bunch of lying creeps I decided to stand for him. What we are seeing right before our eyes in Canada and the US right now is bought and paid for biased media working for the left. If you don't see that then I guess we are all wasting our time trying to open your eyes.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you ever feel maybe it’s your vision receiving a haze Ken? That’s the difference between you and me.. my sight is the vision of the majority of sights, yours is minority..

Maybe time do schedule a appointment at Cosco and see if they can get you some new lenses

Top Bottom