More republican senate corruption

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is designed to do exactly that, the fall of both parties. Another will rise for all the right reasons and with all the right intentions.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
What are you rambling on about now? So 3 senators met with Trump's lawyers...big deal.CNN has nothing to report other than meaningless Trump stuff???
Three GOP senators meet with Trump's lawyers on eve of impeachment defense presentation
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/11/politics/gop-senators-trump-impeachment-lawyers/index.html

Almost hard to believe they would even attempt this in the public, and they call them selves the jury over this, might be what the public needs to see, so this never happens again

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you rambling on about now? So 3 senators met with Trump's lawyers...big deal.CNN has nothing to report other than meaningless Trump stuff???
They will go off the air after the trial. Nothing to report except the odd softball story on color of drapes in oval office

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Say what you want, but we all know how this story book will end..

There individual names will be attached to his under impeachment, and respected the same

More I see this sham, the more it needed to happen, corruption at the highest levels in any party needs to be a handled swiftly and accordingly

Hopefully some changes will happen to founding fathers impeached legations after this as well, both these senate trials needs more individual Accountantabilty

The dog and pony show needs a harsher outcome, jail time and $$ rather than the joke we watch once again..

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There individual names will be attached to his under impeachment, and respected the same

More I see this sham, the more it needed to happen, corruption at the highest levels in any party needs to be a handled swiftly and accordingly

Hopefully some changes will happen to founding fathers impeached legations after this as well, both these senate trials needs more individual Accountantabilty

The dog and pony show needs a harsher outcome, jail time and $$ rather than the joke we watch once again..

Hey Fred.....

If rooting out corruption is so important to you, why not spend your efforts on the issues closer to home? Canadian federal politics have greater influence on your daily life.

Secondly, turn your grammar and spell check on, you’re giving farmers a bad rap.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, jump over my post, don’t have a problem with that..

Have no way up here, so don’t really give a rats ass

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, jump over my post, don’t have a problem with that..

Have no way up here, so don’t really give a rats ass
Go to Ottawa to Parliament and "peacefully and patriotically" let Trudeau know your views. If something happens you can always just blame me.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well i can agree with you there, the corruption needs to be dealt with no matter which side of the aisle. I have a feeling it will end up in a surprise for you though. Regardless, i am glad you are coming back to the normal way of thinking .

You do have a way of dealing with the mess here in canada, same way they have down there. Stand up and push back against those that try to squash us.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to Ottawa to Parliament and "peacefully and patriotically" let Trudeau know your views. If something happens you can always just blame me.

Lol, once again he’s not my choice, maybe yours but can’t change anything so waste my time, let you and your cronies handle that

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen trumpet was golfing yesterday.. just think of that for a second..

He’s got these senators in his pocket.. does not give a shlt for his reputation, carry on like normal..

Think a normal folk might not see it that way

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He’s got these senators in his pocket.. does not give a shlt for his reputation, carry on like normal..

The ones that can think for themselves also know that he wasn't the reason for the insurrection. FBI and Capitol police now know that this was planned weeks in advance. You seem to want to keep overlooking that. Why is that? Tell me fred, if you are going to a rally do you bring body armor, pipe bombs and weapons? How about ready made tie wraps> Also find that most of the people in the Capitol never registered to vote when they Dems searched that for court proceedings. Sound like true Trump supporters don't they? Can't take the time to vote for him but lots of time to fly across the country and riot for him. You like to forget about facts that are coming out and it makes your argument pretty weak at best.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Is it your goal on here to show everyone how backwards and lacking of common sense you have?, if not you sure are providing a strong case. Why not join a liberal site where you can agree with everyone there, because no one believes the twisted left therioes that you so strongly promote.

You would think biden was rigged in, so you and the left would be happy and ready to change the country and turn it into a dump like canada is becoming, but nope!!, still obsessed with trump. Yous are the ones who need help.

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i can agree with you there, the corruption needs to be dealt with no matter which side of the aisle. I have a feeling it will end up in a surprise for you though. Regardless, i am glad you are coming back to the normal way of thinking .

You do have a way of dealing with the mess here in canada, same way they have down there. Stand up and push back against those that try to squash us.

Please don’t associate me with the far right, I have no common ground with there radical thoughts nor want to be..

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please don’t associate me with the far right, I have no common ground with there radical thoughts nor want to be..
I wasnt associating you with the far right at all, just common sense neutral.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We’ll continue to associate you with being uninformed ! You’ve displayed it well.

Attachments

• B610F3B3-5DF9-4AD2-84EC-0C186BDD4E64.jpeg
    B610F3B3-5DF9-4AD2-84EC-0C186BDD4E64.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 123

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The ones that can think for themselves also know that he wasn't the reason for the insurrection. FBI and Capitol police now know that this was planned weeks in advance. You seem to want to keep overlooking that. Why is that? Tell me fred, if you are going to a rally do you bring body armor, pipe bombs and weapons? How about ready made tie wraps> Also find that most of the people in the Capitol never registered to vote when they Dems searched that for court proceedings. Sound like true Trump supporters don't they? Can't take the time to vote for him but lots of time to fly across the country and riot for him. You like to forget about facts that are coming out and it makes your argument pretty weak at best.
Also look at the timeline. The rioting started long before Trump was done his speech.

Top Bottom