More clowns please with a big dash of H.A.!!!

saltywalt

Reaction score
From the violence in a few different cities I've lived in I noticed the same thing. When the H.A. or their affiliates ran things it was calm. Then they lost hold and a bunch of other gangs tried to move in and a bunch of crazy chit started happening. Seems like the H.A. have the most self control and restraint.
Quebec in the 90's ring a bell?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I will say when I was in high school the HA moved into your neighborhood and set up shop right across the street. Crime in that area went down to nearly zero, drug dens shut down, local thugs put in check, less theft and violence.

I'm not condoning gang activity or organized crime..... But
Compared to thugs and low
Life's running the streets I'll take the lesser of 2 evils. I can also say I have known a few "affiliates" who were very good people and would do anything to help someone. Painting them all with the same brush because of what happened has happened with the HA name related to it in that past is the same as painting us all with a brush because one sledder road in and closed area or over the roof of a cabin

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who do you think permits the thugs and lowlifes to run the streets? Who do you think really runs the streets?
I will say when I was in high school the HA moved into your neighborhood and set up shop right across the street. Crime in that area went down to nearly zero, drug dens shut down, local thugs put in check, less theft and violence.

I'm not condoning gang activity or organized crime..... But
Compared to thugs and low
Life's running the streets I'll take the lesser of 2 evils. I can also say I have known a few "affiliates" who were very good people and would do anything to help someone. Painting them all with the same brush because of what happened has happened with the HA name related to it in that past is the same as painting us all with a brush because one sledder road in and closed area or over the roof of a cabin

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Who do you think permits the thugs and lowlifes to run the streets? Who do you think really runs the streets?

They didn't permit anyone to run the streets in our area...... You could walk the streets as any hour pretty well care free. It was actually It was actually on the news shortly after they moved into town that the crime rate fell drastically

saltywalt

Reaction score
I was simply commenting on the self control & restraint part of things. Hundreds bombings & mutiple murders doesn't show much of either

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was simply commenting on the self control & restraint part of things. Hundreds bombings & mutiple murders doesn't show much of either
yeah, things were pretty nasty in Quebec. the corruption there was 10 times worse than anywhere else in Canada, perhaps even north America. that level of violence hasn't been seen often other than in the US

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
my pops and I had a pretty good discussion on this once while fishing. who would you rather have controlling black market trade.....these guys aren't going to come after your family, or murder you with a machete in the west edmonton mall, or drive by your house spraying it with bullets. someone is going to run that stuff because there is a demand for it whether you like it or not. I would rather have the HA doing it than some asian gang with zero respect for life or property. just my 2 cents (my pops agreed)

That is a true statement sir.. They are not the ones you need to worry about.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
70% of the H-A are great ppl, at least imo. 30% are the younger guys "prospects" with their heads all blown up because they are H-A puppets and tend to spout off when its not neccessary. BUT they get a good "talkin" too when and that chit happens. And yes they do keep "imho" 99% of all the foreign riff raff BS punk thugs at bay!

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
It's been along time since the rivalry for control has been to that point of destruction that they'll never live down. HA world domination has been accomplished for some time now. Organized business dealings (lol) has made them almost unstoppable. There's money to be made in the unwanted and unmentioned part of the human lifestyle. Someone capitalized on this and look where they're at now. Millions upon millions of dollars accumulated over a life time of said "organized crime". This old biker gang has more in the bank than most countries. I've had the pleasures of getting to know a member that's in the shadows lets say and I've heard some stories that are beyond believe. They can be your best friend ... or your worst nightmare, just depends on which side of the coin you're on.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my pops and I had a pretty good discussion on this once while fishing. who would you rather have controlling black market trade.....these guys aren't going to come after your family, or murder you with a machete in the west edmonton mall, or drive by your house spraying it with bullets. someone is going to run that stuff because there is a demand for it whether you like it or not. I would rather have the HA doing it than some asian gang with zero respect for life or property. just my 2 cents (my pops agreed)
Hmmmm id prob agree w ya if it was a pick sides deal buuut ur statement regardless of how much u stand behind or believe it is full of a whole lotta naivete

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the people I quad with turned into clowns. They all bought motorcycles. None are hogs and none of these folks are H.A. but they are all clowns :)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm id prob agree w ya if it was a pick sides deal buuut ur statement regardless of how much u stand behind or believe it is full of a whole lotta naivete
well, I haven't seen any sudanese, chinese, lebanese, korean, or middle eastern HA members or affiliates. these folks are notorious for their public actions of violence with disregard of collateral damage, and this is where I base my thoughts on which "group" I would rather see controlling the underground economy.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What gets me is all the 'tards that don the "supporter" shirts.

They are just a bunch of ass kissers who want to be seen as "OOOH HE BAD!!".

I, in no way would condone any gang. PERIOD. Will I protest them holding a rally? NO.

It is true that when HA is in your neck of the woods, the petty crime goes down. They scatter like roaches. It doesn't make them heros though.

They are a powerful group, business men, lawyers, etc. and have many victims.

Just because they don't affect you directly, doesn't mean it's "OK"

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What gets me is all the 'tards that don the "supporter" shirts.

They are just a bunch of ass kissers who want to be seen as "OOOH HE BAD!!".

I, in no way would condone any gang. PERIOD. Will I protest them holding a rally? NO.

It is true that when HA is in your neck of the woods, the petty crime goes down. They scatter like roaches. It doesn't make them heros though.

They are a powerful group, business men, lawyers, etc. and have many victims.

Just because they don't affect you directly, doesn't mean it's "OK"
it's the same with "tapout" or "affliction" gear....lol. wannabes. I agree with you though, in no way do I condone gang activity or the rest that goes along with it. it's like freezing rain on the highway, one day it will affect you but it's your choice to drive on it or park and wait for sand trucks. I'm waiting for the sand truck....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
70% of the H-A are great ppl, at least imo. 30% are the younger guys "prospects" with their heads all blown up because they are H-A puppets and tend to spout off when its not neccessary. BUT they get a good "talkin" too when and that chit happens. And yes they do keep "imho" 99% of all the foreign riff raff BS punk thugs at bay!
Yup great people that just happen to belong to a criminal organization............

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. And yet more loyal than our own RCMP, who is THE LARGEST organized crime ring of them all...just my own personal opinion :)
The threat of death or injury sometimes does inspire loyalty. Not a group worthy of admiration IMHO.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The threat of death or injury sometimes does inspire loyalty. Not a group worthy of admiration IMHO.

I dont admire/support anyone in this world other than my family and myself. aka "lonewolf" I guess is what one would call ppl like me. ....I was just merely making a point!

Top Bottom