More clowns please with a big dash of H.A.!!!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just what the okanagan needed... More inconsiderate, degenerate clowns riding around. :rant:

Hells Angels at Okanagan biker rally raises concerns - ****News - MSN CA

If anyone is ever curious to know what non-harley riders think of harley riders. Watch Southpark episode "the F word" all answers will be revealed.

Let the flaming commence!

This already happened, that article is from Jan 2012. I read one recently where they are looking for yet another location for 2013.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE
If anyone is ever curious to know what non-harley riders think of harley riders. Watch Southpark episode "the F word" all answers will be revealed.

Let the flaming commence![/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with the choice in brand of bike.....if you are an a$$, your an a$$ you could be riding a Hyosung and your still an a$$.....

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Based on what I heard from buddies there were no problem at the events with the Clubs....Hells Angels....Clowns?

I would ask if you think h.a. are cool?
People involved with child prostitution, drug trafficing, murder etc are not that cool imo.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, do you hate Harleys or H.A? Can't say I'm a fan, but frankly, if you don't cross them, and give them their version of respect, you won't encounter any problems.

As for Harleys, they're nice bikes. Nothin wrong with that.

Mayfly

Reaction score
In regards to the drug trafficking I noticed when they took hold of the cocaine market in Cranbrook, random beatings laid out by coke dealers to general population went WAY down.

Just my observations.

Speaking from personal experience? haha

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would ask if you think h.a. are cool?
People involved with child prostitution, drug trafficing, murder etc are not that cool imo.
my pops and I had a pretty good discussion on this once while fishing. who would you rather have controlling black market trade.....these guys aren't going to come after your family, or murder you with a machete in the west edmonton mall, or drive by your house spraying it with bullets. someone is going to run that stuff because there is a demand for it whether you like it or not. I would rather have the HA doing it than some asian gang with zero respect for life or property. just my 2 cents (my pops agreed)

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my pops and I had a pretty good discussion on this once while fishing. who would you rather have controlling black market trade.....these guys aren't going to come after your family, or murder you with a machete in the west edmonton mall, or drive by your house spraying it with bullets. someone is going to run that stuff because there is a demand for it whether you like it or not. I would rather have the HA doing it than some asian gang with zero respect for life or property. just my 2 cents (my pops agreed)

Agreed !

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did not attend the show last summer but I heard it was lame. So, I guess the H.A. must have been smoking weed that weekend keeping them mellow. :)

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

From the violence in a few different cities I've lived in I noticed the same thing. When the H.A. or their affiliates ran things it was calm. Then they lost hold and a bunch of other gangs tried to move in and a bunch of crazy chit started happening. Seems like the H.A. have the most self control and restraint.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Learn a little about gangs before posting public comments about them is my motto. Who do you think allows these puppet clubs that are shooting the place up to do business in Canada?

Gangsters Out

Last edited:
Top Bottom