-twin crank shop pipes
-enhanced timing and no rev limiter
-polished head
-ported cylinders
-cold air intake
-vent kit
-team secondary and shaft
-10 Inch big wheel kit

Have no problem holding RPM, racing or climbing or wheeling at anytime. But the sled seems to hit rpm fast therefore when racing I pull away from stock sled fast than over time a stock xp will slowly catch up booooooo!!!!!! lol! and suggestions?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like stock 413 ramps? I find the 413's are snappy, but lay down at higher speeds....poor upshift. Try to get a hold of some 441's from an 09....or DJ mountain ramps.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get some team clutches they work great I have a polaris clutch for the secondary and team for the primary on my 860 and works awesome

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah you are somewhat working in reverse now. A complete overhaul of the primary would be in the list of "to do" if you haven't touched it yet.

As Dave said, get ahold of some ramps from an '09, maybe look into a DJ or Rooserbuilt clutch set up.

You are never going to have the best of both worlds though. You are either gearing for mountain riding and climbing so gearing down, most likely to a 19/45 or 20/45 on that sled (21/45 is stock) or you are gearing for drag racing sleds for the long haul. Eventually your gearing is going to give you a max km/h you can reach.

With those twin crank shops did you rejet?

Dynamo^Joe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like stock 413 ramps? I find the 413's are snappy, but lay down at higher speeds....poor upshift. Try to get a hold of some 441's from an 09....or DJ mountain ramps.

yeah I have guys running my ramps with the team secondary unit however I don't know what they are running for overall clutching.

Brochu, are you originally from Ontario?
Joey

Top Bottom