MM09 Questions?

tony kaos

Reaction score
Was curious to know when eveyone is meeting on Fri and Where? also if im there early on friday is anyone planning to go up to ren and when? goin by myself and am staying (Old School) @ the Mcbride hotel! Hopefully i can hook up with some good people as ive never been to renshaw before and this is my first trip to the mountains in a loooooong time lol! Would appreciate a reply or 2!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
was curious to know when eveyone is meeting on fri and where? Also if im there early on friday is anyone planning to go up to ren and when? Goin by myself and am staying (old school) @ the mcbride hotel! Hopefully i can hook up with some good people as ive never been to renshaw before and this is my first trip to the mountains in a loooooong time lol! Would appreciate a reply or 2!

hey tony, welcome aboard!!.... Do you have all the gear: Beacon, probe, shovel? There is a reception party at the gigglin' grizzly(formerly powerhouse pub) in the basement on friday nite and everyones welcome, and there will be some door prizes there too.... We will be riding friday, but not exactly sure where yet... Keep watching and check with us too, as i know lots of members will be riding friday, as saturday is a big social event, until the pics are all taken.... Will be a good time. Doo you have your banquet ticket yet??

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey tony,did ya learn the words to that song yet,They may have a Kareyokki machine there.We are riding Friday,If I see ya I will chase ya down!
catmando!

tony kaos

Reaction score
thanks for the reply man! the awnser is yes i have all the gear and stayin at the mcbride hotel. talked to murm and 4 extreme already and will be out early fri so ill try to keep up with you guys out there. crappy at typing so ill give you my cell#964-5147 . have my tickets but the asa still hasn't sent me my 09 trail pass that i paid for 6 wks ago!

tony kaos

Reaction score
your a funny man cat! noooooo johnny cash is goin to be destroyed next week ! Ive hung up my microphone in shame with one look at my first show at the S&M campout!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
your a funny man cat! noooooo johnny cash is goin to be destroyed next week ! Ive hung up my microphone in shame with one look at my first show at the S&M campout!

Come on Tony, I can even have the words ready for ya buddy.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on Tony, I can even have the words ready for ya buddy.

Ring of Fire,,,, bring the mic I plan on getting SUMX54 kinda silly, GOT TEXAS mickey.
texas.jpg

ooops that ones almost gone Ill bring another,

p.s. thats not me in the pic... its summitric a few years back

Top Bottom