MM '09 event prizes. Do you have somthing to donate?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
If you are bringing prizes to the event, please send myself or albertagal500 a pm to let us know what it is. This is more important for the large items, hats, shirts, toques etc, need not be PM'd

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Altitude Performance will donate a SKINZ “Powder Pak” Tunnel Bag for the event I’ll PM for the details to get this shipped out.

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an update,

I have sent out PM's if you said you whree going to bring something and did not get a pm please let me know. I am having problems with my laptop on this site(and a few others).

If you are donating stuff and are bring it with you I will be at the meet and greet Friday night and you can hand it off to me then. If you need it picked up in Edmonton or want to send it to me early in the week please send me a pm with a contact # so I can give you a call.

For everyone we have some great Prizes so plan to to make it to the dinner.
See you all there.
ABgal

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
just an update,

i have sent out pm's if you said you whree going to bring something and did not get a pm please let me know. I am having problems with my laptop on this site(and a few others).

If you are donating stuff and are bring it with you i will be at the meet and greet friday night and you can hand it off to me then. If you need it picked up in edmonton or want to send it to me early in the week please send me a pm with a contact # so i can give you a call.

For everyone we have some great prizes so plan to to make it to the dinner.
See you all there.
Abgal

i'm getting quite a little stack of prizes coming: Back-up camera for vehicles, multi quick disconnect tool box, blankets, hats, t's, thermoses, etc....i'll bring them out there for you...

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Blue Jewel will Donate .....

2 Night Stay for 2 People Your Choice.....

Holy Smoke Inn ...or...3 Bedroom Cabin

Please let Me know where to Send the Certificate !

Thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone who has donated a prize that hasn't already e-mailed me their company logo, please send it to tygeddes@telus.net by 7pm THURSDAY at the latest.

Top Bottom